Playboy fence

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
d3efan

Playboy fence

Post by d3efan »

Hey all want to apologize for stoppin on the backstretch and to whoever it was that hit me. I ran out of gas and stalled and just got the car out of the way onto the apron and was typing my goodbyes when i was hit. i exited quickly after that. hate it for whoever it was and am now thinking of limiting my nhrl schedule to tracks i can be most competitive on. my plate is too full right now with 3 leagues and i didnt have enough prac time for the fuel window. i feel like an ass. :ezboardembarassed:
lepage71

Re: Playboy fence

Post by lepage71 »

I don't think catch is too angry...right now at least . Hey a great thing about our league is that guys don't hold things against eachother after a race is over, so I hope you can keep coming to each race. Things like this create less mistakes in the future, once we do it once, we become more careful the second time around. It was like last year, our first without the "rookie league" banner under us, the 1st time around guys like fatfreddy were finishing 11 laps down, and the 2nd-place finisher 4 laps down, at Atlanta, the 2nd time we visited these places we had 5 guys on the lead lap. Sorry for bringing that up fred lol

Also, starting in the back of the field is always an option if you do not feel 100% about a track. Then once a few laps go by, if you really think you will be out of control, you can pull to a safe spot and retire, atleast you will score some points.

Thanks for explaining your situation!
CatCatch22

Post by CatCatch22 »

No not upset I saw the replay and realized what happened. No problem.
grovehardt

Post by grovehardt »

I just wish you would have done it in front of Lepage :ezboarddevel: LOL
lepage71

Post by lepage71 »

oooo be nice
d3efan

catch fence lol

Post by d3efan »

sry catch. thx. well ya know ive been racing heat online for 2 plus years now and had gotten pretty good (at least as far as i was concerned). so its been a humbling experience to say the least, gettin your butt handed to ya week after week lol. but yeah, i'm about right where i should be in this league. except im gonna have to do something different to compete for a win. that's why i joined in the first place though. thx for the comments. and we'll see ya next week.

yeah, i shoulda crashed in front of lepage! lol