Results Explanation

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
lepage71

Results Explanation

Post by lepage71 »

OK guys, we froze the field when Fred crossed the lap-50 completion mark, the start/finish line.

The reason we will not count fred's final lap (51) was because only 2 cars ever made it to the start of the lap, while every machine had a chance to start the beginning of the "lead lap" cars' 50th lap.

If you were to go over lap 50, too much speculation of who would have pitted, who was exiting, who was "staying out" comes in to play, and it gets very confusing, because it put guys who were on the lead lap one moment down 2 laps because of their pit timing.

Either way, fatfreddy wins! :ezboardtongue:

Skoty is going to work to make the dedicated server better, but if that is unsuccessful, I will start hosting from a computer that has never dropped the field before, the only reason I have not to this point is because the graphics are not too good there and I have a hard time driving my car with it.

Thank you to all who keep coming back each and every race, and we expect full fields for the remainder of the season, the racing has been great. :ezboardsmile: