I need a car...

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
d3efan

I need a car...

Post by d3efan »

If anyone has any old skins laying around or can paint and have some time on your hands in the off-season, I could use a new #28 car. A Chevy! lol Hope the off-season has been good but...it's time to start cranking up for the new season. Saturday nites at 10 cst sound good? See ya later. d3
d3efan

Re: I need a car...

Post by d3efan »

Where in the heck have I been? So much for the off-season races but I could use a new car still lol. The Bud Shootout is a "special" race on the schedule, but I can't find any explanation on the site yet. Will it be Pole-setters only? See yas at the track. d3
EagleKeeper

new #28 paint

Post by EagleKeeper »

hi D3!!! I could start putting together a #28 Chevy for ya if you like:ezboardsmoking: the only thing I ask is.... that you give me a few ideas. for example: what colors? what sponsors? or anything else you think might help me paint up a car you would want to drive the entire season. are there any special things you want on the car? do you want your name (D3) on the rear? Fire decals? racing stripes? ........ let me know and then give me some time as well as your email addy and I'll get started. Once I begin the paint process.... I will send you pics of the unfinished car as I work on it (giving you the opportunity to put your input into it).
Eagle:ezboardglasses:
d3efan

Re: new #28 paint

Post by d3efan »

tre cool. Good to hear from ya man. I'll get back wit ya. d3
Skoty Speed

Re: new #28 paint

Post by Skoty Speed »

The Shootout will be next Saturday {Feb. 7th} at the usual time. It will be a 24 lap shootout with 1x wear. And will be open to all Cup drivers.

Edited by: Skoty Speed at: 1/31/04 9:40 am