hey Grove

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
EagleKeeper

hey Grove

Post by EagleKeeper »

Grove......hey man. I see that you drive an "Outlaw Octane Booster" sponsored Chevy... and was wondering if you wanted a new paint scheme? I have a car that I painted up for another driver last year (an Outlaw Chevy) and he doesn't want it. If you like it.... I can change the Number and names on the car and it can be yours. please give me a good email address and I will email you some pictures of it:ezboardwink: Eagle
lepage71

Re: hey Grove

Post by lepage71 »

His email doesnt seem to be responding at the moment, although I know he emailed me about 2 weeks ago. Might want to add something about the 2003 championship here in the NHRL to the car if he wants it.
EagleKeeper

already did

Post by EagleKeeper »

already changed the car around a little to what I thought Grove might like:ezboardhappy: including "2003 NHRL Champ" :ezboardsmoking:
lepage71

Re: already did

Post by lepage71 »

Grove, if you are out there, here are a few pictures. Looks like a very well done car:
EagleKeeper

email addy grove

Post by EagleKeeper »

hey Grove...... if you like this car... I just need a current email addy. the one that is posted in the 2004 driver bio's doesn't work. Also..... I left the "#1" on the car because I felt it to be fitting, that the 2003 champion carries the #1 through-out the 2004 season. But, if you would like the #187 instead.... I can change the numbers (although, I don't think it will look as sweet).
Eagle:ezboardsmoking: