OK...... I'll be the first..... wimps

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
EagleKeeper

OK...... I'll be the first..... wimps

Post by EagleKeeper »

Didn't plan on doing this.......... but..... the alcohol is doing the talking for me........... you guys are "DONE"!!!! I'm comming to get ya...... and I'll be the first to talk a little smack! Texas is for the "birds" ... meaning.....>>> Eagle is planning his 2nd NHRL victory here!!! No..... "if's" ... "and's" ... or ... "but's"!!! I'm comming 4 you!!!!!!!
an Old friend of mine once told me...... that "talkin smack" is "bad mojo" ...... which means........... if ya do it..... you lose!!! But............ I aint scared of no damn "black cats" walking under my ladder!!!!! I'm calling out all the "Fast-Mutha-F-ers" now!!!!! >>> Lepage, Chevy4life, AlaRedBone, Ace007(Tommy sub), ScottySpeed, Kyle(if subbing), and any fast sucka that I'm forgetting here........ I'm challenging you guys to a "speed" victory @ Texas!!!! "the Eagle is soaring above Texas international speedway" ..... and we all know...... the "eagle" is a symbol of "strength, courage, freedom, and victory"!!!! and................ I "GUAREN-DAMN-TEE" a victory @ texas!!!!!
signed, Eagle
EagleKeeper

Re: OK...... I'll be the first..... wimps

Post by EagleKeeper »

Wow................. I just read my last post...... and it is powerful!!!! especially if you read it "out-loud" to yourself, in a devilish voice But...... I aint Bull-Sh_tting ya!!!! You're all done for at TEXAS!!!!!!!!!
Eagle
lepage71

speed

Post by lepage71 »

Well I do not plan on pure speed winning the race, but my car is solid on speed and fuel...I'll let you speed guys have your 5 laps of fame and then I'll reel you in as usual.
Haulinace007

Eagle do I have to come from the back....

Post by Haulinace007 »

I'm glad you post things like these, it makes the racing that much more fierce. I think that with the work I have put in on my setup, I got a shot at givin Tommy a good finish. Plus I got a fierce Busch race tonight which can only benefit me for tomorrow... Lookin forward to gettin in and doin a little racin with the Cup guys.... 1 more thing, Im not bragging but I had to put it on here.... I ran a 27.995 in Qualifying here. I almost
d3efan

Re: Eagle do I have to come from the back....

Post by d3efan »

Yes, you will have to come from the back...and that's gonna be tricky. Remember guys the tri-oval is always a trouble spot and with 17 of us, well, let's just do our passing at the right time and take it easy in the tri-oval. I have no qualms about wallin a rookie in the tri-oval doin' stupid stuff.

"Is he serious!?"