Good Night Sweet-heart...... well........

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
EagleKeeper

Good Night Sweet-heart...... well........

Post by EagleKeeper »

Doe Doe do do dooooe....... good night sweet heart...Welllllllllll..... it's time to goooo-oooo....... Doe Doe do do doooooe......... goodnight sweetheart...... welllllllllll...... it's time to gooooo-oooooo ....Doe...Doe doh doh dooooooe............ It's very late...... and I must go now...ough..... but.... good-night... sweet-eet-heart.... good-nightttttt....... <<<for all you old timmers......I know you all remember the band called "Sha-Na-Na-Na....... with "Bowser" singing lead??????..... and the three dudes wearing "gold" singing back-ground!?!?!?? Fat-Freddy....... I know you know what I'm talking about and ..... if you don't..... How about "Hee-Haw"..... with the "banjo" dude and the guitar dude....... that was cool as kids..... watching with our parents ........ well...... I'm drunk again (me....Egale)...... and.l..... I wanted to drink one with, my race buddies..................... yeah man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! party on....... old mutha--------"f"-ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry...........;... I'm bombed righrt now.

Edited by: EagleKeeper at: 4/2/04 2:48 am
efgordon

shocker

Post by efgordon »

wow eagle it really is hard to figure why single. lol who wouldent wanna be with such a dedicated drunken sim racer. lol

he he he just given ya a hard time. now sober up before tonights race

efgordon
scrooluice

Re: shocker

Post by scrooluice »

Wow is right, I can't believe I actually read all that, and understood most of it lol

#13 Oakley Ford
d3efan

Post by d3efan »

Sheeeeesh lol Don't make me come down there and drink a few with ya now!
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

common down D3!!! the weather is warm and sunny....... and the first round in on meeeeeeeeeee
scrooluice

Post by scrooluice »

and the second round is on me!!! I pulled an "Eagle" tonight and got liquored up and missed the races. That's alright, I'll be back next week for Martinsville, and we'll see if I can still get around that biotch like I used to...I don't know though...been a while since I've taken a run at Marty

#13 Oakley Ford
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

oh..... i see how it is now...... when one get's all drink.... it's called "pulling an Eagle" ....LOL that's ok.... kind of true