Holy Cow!

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
d3efan

Holy Cow!

Post by d3efan »

17 peeps. At Martinsville! This must be some kind of record. But, think about it...Nine, (count 'em!) nine rows of peeps! And the craziness that will be manual pitting (we thought the auto pits were nutty)! Fred takin up half the pit road, wrappers everywhere. Eagle, half in and half out 'cuz he's in a hurry (and, perhaps, drinking)! lol As will others, I imagine Peeps goin for milage, fast peeps just puntin' them out of the way! Sigh, all I can say is..it's gonna be good! See yas. d3
Ramrock41

Re:Holly Cow

Post by Ramrock41 »

Big Ten Four on that buddy,...lol. Hmmmmmm,....I think I'll build a 4 inch bar all the way around the Car,..and put Nurf bars in the front and the rear,....lol
d3efan

Re: Holy Cow

Post by d3efan »

See? This is exactly what I was talkin about. You start what could become an amazing thread and it turns out to be a dud lol. I knew I was being shunned - j/k. Perhaps, peeps are just too busy? Their schedule is just too filled to chime in? How do you do those rolly head things anyways Ram? That looks cool.

Just sign me..

shunned in Alabama hehe
fatfreddy17

"twinkieville"

Post by fatfreddy17 »

Martinville has been renamed, after last night it shall now be know as TWINKIEVILLE

Twinkie-The-Kid sure would be proud right about now,:ezboardsmile:

After all, it does look like a big Twinkie.