2004 Nextel Cup Carset Preview

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
lepage71

2004 Nextel Cup Carset Preview

Post by lepage71 »

Here is an update for the 2004 Nextel Cup Series carset that the league is creating and almost finished:

We project that there will be about 60 cars, many of them alternate paint schemes for your favorite Nextel Cup drivers. For top-end machines, the carset will be available in 1024x1024 textures, the highest quality.

These cars are 100% original creations by the NASCAR Heat Racing League (Scrooluice-lepage71-Eaglekeeper). Driver menu screens will also be included as well as a new main screen.

You will not find a more spectacular array of painted cars for NASCAR Heat. They are accurate and detailed to the last decal. Obviously, this carset is trademark NASCAR Heat Racing League quality.

Here are four screenshots to interest you:

A couple of white cars are in the field, these were not yet updated at the time we took these screenshots, but they will be in the final release.

Any comments would be most welcomed!
EagleKeeper

cool!!!

Post by EagleKeeper »

looks great!!! as soon as I figure out how to "ZIP-up" my PaintShopPro files..... I will email some of the cars that I have painted.
that is the format that you want them isn't it??? or do you just want the "tga"-car#.tex files?
lepage71

Re: cool!!!

Post by lepage71 »

Send us the 1024 version of the TGA and the 1024 version of the tex file.
doZer2442

re:

Post by doZer2442 »

Man that looks good. Is it too late to add in Gordon's Pepsi 400 scheme? That was a sweet looking car.

doZer
TommyW 21 and 28

Re: re:

Post by TommyW 21 and 28 »

Hey Doz there is a few select that even like gordon. LOL I know for a fact scroo cannt stand him. But for some reason he still paints the cars. LOL In fact it was a good looking car except for it being a bowtie.

Tommy

#21 Air Force Ford Team
doZer2442

RE:

Post by doZer2442 »

LMAO! Yea i hear ya