Paved Racing League

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
DRT55RV

Paved Racing League

Post by DRT55RV »

The Team DRT Paved Racing League is looking for new members.We dont have many rules.The only major rule is we run in normal mode.Yes normal mode.The racing is alot of fun in normal mode good close racing.Clean racing.This site contains new addons for Nascar Heat.We are looking for members to join our paved leagues.Nights yet to be announced.Here is the site if you are interested sign up on the site and also sign up for the forum.Anyone interested in joining the first addon is due out soon.We are trying to get more of the Nascar Heat Family involved.

drt-racing.com/DSES/DSEShome.htm
rookiesrock8

Re: Paved Racing League

Post by rookiesrock8 »

Since its easy to put any setup you want as the normal default, it is hard to think of racing in normal mode as "fair".
Sad but true.

BBFF member
DRT54

true

Post by DRT54 »

but if you do that still easy to catch .what he is saying you dont have to bust as_ all week on a set is all. Plus i made over 60 new short tracks from PAVED to run ,ill know if you changed the default set.
rookiesrock8

Re: true

Post by rookiesrock8 »

I hear ya. It's disappointing when you race in normal and some guy blows your fenders off and you know his car can't be that much better than everybody else's.

BBFF member
DRT54

Post by DRT54 »

we just wanted to post in here to see if any one was interested in running the league or even trying the beta to see if you like it .Beta are small ,so maybe even if you dont plan on racing it just try it to see if it any good at all. TY 54

drt-racing.com/PAVED/PAVED.htm
DRT54

one more thing

Post by DRT54 »

i dont want to step on you guys toes ,bout posting another league site in here. i just hoping some people from here might be interested is all .