2004 WC paint MOD

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
EagleKeeper

2004 WC paint MOD

Post by EagleKeeper »

cool can't wait. but one question>>> will the MOD have NHRL league drivers and their cars in there too? That would be cool if it does. plus it would save us all the hassel of downloading all of the league cars into the MOD. not to mention..... it would be nice .... if we were to be subbing for someone... to just click on their name and jump in their car for a race..... rather than putting their car into our drivers file so we car drive it. just and idea, Eagle

Edited by: EagleKeeper at: 7/21/04 2:34 pm
lepage71

Re: 2004 WC paint MOD

Post by lepage71 »

We did not include any league drivers because the mod is simply supposed to be 2004 Nextel Cup (NASCAR). Also, we hope to attract some visitors that may like using all of the 2004 paints, and I do not think they would care much for the names of online racers mixed in.

However, for NHRL league drivers, we may be able to rig something similar for which you are asking. Perhaps it can be the second project of the new NHRL(/HeatRacin) resource center...
EagleKeeper

Re: 2004 WC paint MOD

Post by EagleKeeper »

that would be sweet! I would love to have all the new 2004 paints and the NHRL drivers and all of their alternative paints .... all in one MOD
EK

F irst
O n
R ace
D ay
Aaron Calimeri

2004 Mod

Post by Aaron Calimeri »

Hey fellas,

Just wanted to say thanks for making the 2004 carset.

I race in a LAN league called Sunday Morning Racing League, and we've been looking for a new carset for quite a while now. The pictures look great, and I will be downloading the mod soon.

Thanks again.

AJ Calimeri
SMRL Driver #29