Hell-of-a-F-ing-Win-Man!!!!

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
EagleKeeper

Hell-of-a-F-ing-Win-Man!!!!

Post by EagleKeeper »

hey LP...... that was some kind of win!!!! about lapped me (who was in second). crazy man!!!! "F-ing Crazy"! I just don't understand how you have a ".1" as a best lap and I have a ".2" (on IRF stats) ..... but some how..... you are able to run those kind of laps with fuel gears in.... ???? I'm confused...... I can still run those laps..... with speed gears in..... but, you seemed to run those laps through out the race. I was running my "a$$ off" for 26 laps with fuel gears in..... and noticed, you were 12 seconds ahead of me...... crazy man.... "I say" ... "CRAZY" I had my set turning so hard..... that i had to turn right in the straights..... but..... you about lapped me..... as well as the field . one thing that i have noticed is...... if ya run fuel gears...... you run slower lap times. but, not "U" what gives??? You may have that good of set-up..... but.... I'm starting to feel like "DoolOK" he accused me of cheating @ Atlanta on 2X wear cuz I used a speed set to win with one more stop than D-3 and all others. I just don't get it....... I think it was a cheat setup. but...... then again...... I'm drunk...... and I am sorry. You probably had the set that ends all........ I'm just scratching my head on this one.
I have faith in ya that U R true..... so..... "Good Win" and "post that set plz"! LOL don't need to though..... I'll get ya next year!!! no worries LP! I'm just "F"-ing with ya man! Stay Cool...... You a good friend..... and I'm just busting your chopps!
Eagle
EagleKeeper

P.S. .....

Post by EagleKeeper »

hey all......... just wanted to let you allknow that I (Eagle) have a 4th and 5th Alternative paint scheme. Both should be posted on the "Downloads" page soon. grad them both!!!! EK
EagleKeeper

P.S.S. >>>

Post by EagleKeeper »

read the "unofficial results" forum! it's good sh!t!!!!
lepage71

Re: P.S.S. >>>

Post by lepage71 »

Thanks that is my home track, sponsors expect much!
lepage71

Re: P.S.S. >>>

Post by lepage71 »

I had not read your whole message completely before Eagle...

I used the exact setup sitting on the setups page and it has been there for almost a year.

And I do not run my best laps with that race setup, I can run 27.9 lap times with my sprint setup there.
EagleKeeper

heck of a set

Post by EagleKeeper »

that was a great run by you at N.H. Lepage. I just haven't seen someone dominate like that all season. I don't think you were cheating.... I was just blown away by saturday's race. That is all. It's pretty crazy how everyones driving style is so different. I've tried many of your setups .... as well as other league member's fast sets..... and I just can't turn a good lap with them. But.... I guess it's no different than in the "real" Nextel Cup. I saw last year on TV.... that Rusty Wallace tried out one of Ryan Neuman's "Pole winning" setups..... and he couldn't drive it. He had to go back to his own setup. lol Another crazy example of something similar is this>>>> a couple years back.... I gave Scrooluice my Martinsville setup. Since then.... I think he has won 3-4 "Marty" events (in HeatRacin & NHRL). But.... I can't even finish on the lead lap when I race there... (using that same setup). lol
CR49

Re: Hell-of-a-F-ing-Win-Man!!!!

Post by CR49 »

New Hampshire is a classic slow down to go fast track. A lot of times when drivers attempt to save fuel they tend to find speed because they are driving a lot smoother and get the gas milage they are looking for. I bet this is something Lepage discovered awhile back. I could be wrong lol but I know one time before I picked up a lot of speed there when I was seeing If I could save gas.
lepage71

Re: Hell-of-a-F-ing-Win-Man!!!!

Post by lepage71 »

New Hampshire is a classic slow down to go fast track. A lot of times when drivers attempt to save fuel they tend to find speed because they are driving a lot smoother and get the gas milage they are looking for. I bet this is something Lepage discovered awhile back. I could be wrong lol but I know one time before I picked up a lot of speed there when I was seeing If I could save gas.
I noticed that this strategy tends to work at almost all tracks. I do say "go easy" for a reason...