Congratulations!

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
d3efan

Congratulations!

Post by d3efan »

..to Lepage71. All hail the new champion! lol Great job man. And what a great year. Thanks to all admins and league guys for the mods and the league. Didnt make it to the head table this year but I really tried, even bought a new wheel (which was well worth it BTW). So I know how hard it is to run good week after week. Please tell me you are trying hard! lol Well see you guys (and I mean that in a gender friendly way lol) this winter. D3
EagleKeeper

congrats

Post by EagleKeeper »

yeah..... congrats to Lepage for Cup..... and all the drivers who pissed off the wife or girlfriends to make it to each race this season. it was fun stuff. Sometimes i wish we raced it different..... maybe instead of one 25% race.... it would be cool to run three 10% races and then just total the points from the 3 races to make thet weeks point total. that would be cool! especially for someone who wrecks and feels like they must retire. just an idea for 2005... lol!
congrats to Tommy - Busch
i'm anxious to read all about it!!! when will the site be updated? can't wait!!!!
Eagle
Skoty Speed

Re: congrats

Post by Skoty Speed »

As hard as it is for me to say, cccccongradulations Lepunk...lol

I would also like to thank Lepage and Freddy for all the time they put in to make this another successful season in the NHRL.

I also want to thank all the drivers for making this the best Heat league on the net. As an admin myself I know how much time is put into running this league, and, yes, sometimes it's a real pain in the ____. But when we get the large field of drivers that we do, and we see the dedication you drivers have toward this league it makes it all worth while.

I want to say a special thanks to those of you that helped us out during the season ( you know who you are). Everyone that we've ever asked to help us out has done it very willing. We greatly appreciate that.

Thanks again and hope to see you all in 2005.

Skoty