2tone gettin some!!!!!

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
EagleKeeper

hatchlings

Post by EagleKeeper »

I just hopethe Hatchlings aren't as retarded as me!!!!! Drunk too!!!!
TommyW 21 and 28

Re: hatchlings

Post by TommyW 21 and 28 »

Eagle you know your Betty stories are gettin old by now. And there is no Betty wanting to lay some eagle eggs out there. You must be really drunk tonight. HEHEHE

Tommy

#21 Air Force Team
EagleKeeper

2tone gettin some!!!!!

Post by EagleKeeper »

2tone Thommy...... that's me (btw my name is Thommy too)........ but anyway....... the two-tone thommy is got the hook up this saturday night!!!! "HEEEE-HAAAAW!!!!" thank you thankyou....... yes..... it's pretty cool..... lol i got it all set up! i don't know what is proper lingo here on this site....... but..... the "trojon / 0r lifestyles" ... will go to town tonight (ultra-thin) - lol!!! heee heee!!! yeah!!!! got it all set up ..... candles and all...... i got the ole "arobics-chick" comming over. I'm pretty happy....... I guess you could say= "a smile appeared on the Eagle's beak".... white teeth and all!!! I got myself a "Betty" (Betty is code word for HOT CHICK). lol... hehehe! Going to "dip the noodle" ... i hope! .... I just hope she can lay some Eagle eggs! LOL!!! fast drivers!
fatfreddy17

Betty

Post by fatfreddy17 »

Eagle's got his beer goggles on again.

He will be chewing his arm off in the morning, so he doesn't wake up " Betty " , and he can fly away
efgordon

little pink beek eh?

Post by efgordon »

maybe you should be in the "pink" iroc car eagle

lepage71

Re: little pink beek eh?

Post by lepage71 »

I believe changes can still be made to EagleKeeper's car color...
efgordon

Post by efgordon »

yea, we pretty much heard all year long about eagle trying to get some.

so lets get him some

eagle in stink pink sounds good to me

it might be the only pink ride he will have for a long time. ha ha ha ha
efgordon

Post by efgordon »

make it # 0

lol
EagleKeeper

lol

Post by EagleKeeper »

goodmorning.... i was feeling like crap this morning.... hung over! but.... you guys really got me rolling
thanks for the good laugh....
btw.... the girl just called me. she was driving back home from NC or something and she said she got a flat tire. so basically.... i'm getting "stood-up" already! lol
i just can't catch a break!
TommyW 21 and 28

Re: lol

Post by TommyW 21 and 28 »

What did I tell ya Beakface. NO BETTYS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy

#21 Air Force Team
d3efan

Re: lol

Post by d3efan »

Consider yourself lucky she didn't show up! My God son, don't get so liqured up before a date. So when it comes time to put up or shut up, it won't well, fall flat! lol