new paint

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
skeeterzx

new paint

Post by skeeterzx »

I was wondering if I could perhaps convince one of you fantastic car painters,aka lepage to paint me a lincoln electric #53 Dodge for the upcoming 2005 season. ...primarily black red and white. thanks
Skeet
bover907

Re: new paint

Post by bover907 »

Also while we're making requests, Can on of you painter extraordinares paint me a Philadelphia Eagles car? #81 of course.
efgordon

Post by efgordon »

and a dallas cowboys car

#22 Dodge

for "2fan2long"
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

heck.... someone mind as well paint Grove a new car too for 2005. his current car says "NHRL 2003 Champion" ...lol

P.S. I just wanted everyone to know that I (like the "Winter-Warlock") have lost all of my magic (painting magic) ... all I have left are a few peices of magic corn for the deer. LOL!
translation- I'm done painting and haven't any new ideas left. Sorry if I promised a car. But.... Lepage paints good!!!
LOL
lepage71

Post by lepage71 »

do you have a beer in your hand EK?

I can try to paint these cars for all of you, but it will be later in the winter.
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

nope LP.... not when I wrote that deal..... but i do now (actually wine) but..... it's all true! all I have left is a few pieces of magical corn for the deer, I may be able to get the deer to eat the corn- to make them fly and get me out of this "paint prison".
skeeterzx

new paint

Post by skeeterzx »

When ever you get to it is fine. I thank you very much.
Skeet
bover907

Post by bover907 »

Well You'll have to finish everyone else's first, LP. I don't want you to put "2004 Superbowl Champions" on it too early. That could be a jinx. LOL. Don't worry, you can finish it all up, and put that on right between super sunday and speedweeks!

Thanks much