hey Pager>>>

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
EagleKeeper

hey Pager>>>

Post by EagleKeeper »

yo lepage..... when are you going to unvail your new 2005 Cup and Busch cars??? Or are you still planning on driving those "ugly" NHRL 2004 #71's in 2005???
common now.... I'm excited to see some hot new designs for the 71 in 2005. I know you have it in ya. Plus.... you don't want me to have the prettiest cars on the track again this season... do ya? lol
efgordon

Re: hey Pager>>>

Post by efgordon »

lol
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

ok..... I've been to the paint request page of NHRL.... and I've seen some new cool paints for 2005. but still no new #71s!!!! please don't tell me you are going to drive those 4 ugly #71s that ya drove last season Pager.
lepage71

Post by lepage71 »

Well I do not plan on putting "Painted for lepage71...by lepage71"
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

LOL Just can't wait to see these new 71's. You've become quite the painter "young Skywalker"
bover907

Post by bover907 »

I'll be the first to vouch for lepage's painting skills. He outdid himself with my Eagles car. Now he just has to be ready to put "2005" on there with the 48 49 and 60 and then it will be complete. (had to throw that in )

Can you guys post a zip with all the new paints for each series? that way we know we didn't miss any, and don't find any red cars come race day?
EagleKeeper

like the new 71

Post by EagleKeeper »

hi Pager.... I like the wolf pack #71. I like that it's a ford.... and i love the design. but..... is that thing pink? or are the colors on my pc out of tune?
you just might earn the name "Stink in the Pink" driving that ride!!!
lepage71

Re: like the new 71

Post by lepage71 »

this is pink