Hey Leblanc!!!!

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Rodster2

Hey Leblanc!!!!

Post by Rodster2 »

Just was knocking about the web, Figured I would throw a line to ya,,,,, Glad to see Heat is still running. If you need any of the old files from Rods Heat Garage i still have it backed up on disk...Got most of the old setups for winston and cts, and most of the paints for each...Just throw me a line bro....CYA

www.nobullracin.com

Oh yeah if you every get ready to run some Nascar 2003 , Just Race on over... We still run a free league race site...

Rodster2
EagleKeeper

noooo waaaay!?!?!?!?

Post by EagleKeeper »

"rods heat garage"????? that's my old download stomping ground! car sets, truck sets........ they all came from you man!!! well done./.. and thanks! you made me what i am....... well not really. i used your @#%$...... but modified them sets to be "the bomb"!!!!
thanks again..... EK!!! soon to be (NHRL Champion!!!)
peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TommyW 21 and 28

Re: noooo waaaay!?!?!?!?

Post by TommyW 21 and 28 »

Ol beak face is get a little ahead of himself only two races into the season HUH?? I think so.

-TommyW
fatfreddy17

Rodster

Post by fatfreddy17 »

Hello Rodster!

Glad to meet you!

We have quite a diverse bunch here at the NHRL league site, but me , personally, I have 1, or 2, or maybe more of them there setups, hehehe. Some of those work perfect for my driving style.

I am not sure how much room is available on the NHRL setups page, but it would be cool if Rod's setups could be added to the NHRL's setup collection for Heat.

Edited by: lepage71 at: 3/6/05 10:14 pm