Pit reporter for tonight's race.

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
bover907

Pit reporter for tonight's race.

Post by bover907 »

Hey guys. I'll try pit reporting the Las Vegas race tonight. I would at least like to hear from the top 3-5 finishers, as well as the point leader. If the point leader should change tonight, then I want to hear from the new point leader, and the old one. Just send me a tidbit about your race, kind of like what you'd hear in a post race interview on fox etc.

Anyone else that wants to send post race comments can send them too.

If you want a picture posted, it'd probably be better for you to attach it than for me to get it from my replay, because a spinning or sideways car doesn't always look that way on a thin server. (nor will your car look as damaged, he he)

Send them to bover907@netscape.net
Note that the above address if a different one from my usual e-mail that's posted in my driver bio.

Edited by: bover907 at: 3/12/05 2:38 pm
EagleKeeper

post race comments

Post by EagleKeeper »

well...... i'm the current Cup and Busch points leader..... so.... expect an email from me after i win the vegas Cup race............. LOL LOL LOL LOL
EagleKeeper

BTW!!!

Post by EagleKeeper »

hi Lepage71
bover907

Re: BTW!!!

Post by bover907 »

LMAO @ Eagle. BTW, that's a nice pic of you on the homepage. Looks like CR got your good side.
EagleKeeper

close

Post by EagleKeeper »

CR did a good job drawing my car...... but, I'm much better looking than the pic makes me out to be