Nice Job

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
lepage71

Nice Job

Post by lepage71 »

The summary looks great, The Bove...Like I said earlier, we will post whatever reaches our mailbox for an event. We would not mind multiple people contributing to an individual race, such as one person doing a summary, someone else taking race screenshots, and others sending in post-race comments.

Note: looking for full time photographers...the more the better.
WildFire

Re: Nice Job

Post by WildFire »

Hey Bove, Enjoyed reading your summary on the race!! Keep up the good work.
EagleKeeper

cool summary

Post by EagleKeeper »

great job Bover...... good reading! keep up the great work. I'll write the Summary on Atlanta.... unless you want to.... in that case, i'll write the Busch Lowes summary. what ever works. cya EK
bover907

Re: cool summary

Post by bover907 »

Hey, Eagle, you want to do busch, and I'll do cups? We can do that every week. Past couple weeks, I have been 'bent out of shape' following busch races, LOL. Then all we need is someone to do the trucks. I spend a lot of time practicing all three divisions, so I don't want to take on the task of reporting on more than one devision.

Dozer has been posting pics on his website, hasn't he? I nominate Dozer to be the photographer for the serie(s) that he runs! LOL
EagleKeeper

OK

Post by EagleKeeper »

sounds good! i'll report on busch and take screen shots for that series as well.