Haulinace007

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Haulinace007

Haulinace007

Post by Haulinace007 »

Haulinace007 is ready to race need to get back in somehow
rookiesrock8

Re: Haulinace007

Post by rookiesrock8 »

And the peasants rejoice!!
Welcome back!

BBFF member
bover907

Post by bover907 »

Peasants? Look like rejoicing bananas to me. lol!

I only joined the league the last third of last season, Ace, but your reputation preceedes you back. heard a lot about you. Need more good cars.

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
kyle4445

Post by kyle4445 »

good to have ya back ace!!
lepage71

Post by lepage71 »

Let us know if you are interested in joining a series. Also, visit the rules page, many things have been updated since last year.
Haulinace007

need some practice

Post by Haulinace007 »

Boy do I need some practice, but its like riding a bike. Anxious to see how much faster everyone is now. Trying to remember how to set everything up. Still got all my setups but need to remember which ones do what.. LOL Thanks, good to hear from you guys... see ya on the track here real soon
EagleKeeper

Re: need some practice

Post by EagleKeeper »

cool..... welcome back ace
rookiesrock8

Re: need some practice

Post by rookiesrock8 »

Ace I lost your phone # and email address. Givem to me please.

BBFF member
Haulinace007

Rookie

Post by Haulinace007 »

email me @ JGauthier21@hotmail.com, I plan on racing next week, been working alot and havent had alot of time to prepare and practice. I plan on contacting Lepage and gettin back in. Email me though !!!!!
TommyW 21 and 28

Re: Rookie

Post by TommyW 21 and 28 »

Hey ACE you better get that practice in cause you are going to need it to brush off all the RUST. But like you said in a earlier post people have gotten faster and not just me but EVERYONE. By the way IT IS GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK IN THE RACING BUSINESS AGAIN.

See ya on the TRACK slow poke.

-TommyW
Haulinace007

Long time......

Post by Haulinace007 »

Hey tommy, been waiting to hear from you. Yeah I'm beyond rusty, I'm gonna finish out the season and get some of the rust off. But next season its ON !! LOL Good to hear from ya tommy, see ya on the track !!

Edited by: Haulinace007 at: 8/9/05 11:53 am