Ramrock

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
rookiesrock8

Ramrock

Post by rookiesrock8 »

After inquiring about my 10 point penalty for dangerous driving, it was pointed out to me that I wrecked you on lap 14 of the watkins glen race last weekend. I know we touched but didn't realize it took you out. I apologize. It was all my fault. I forget sometimes that I'm not a regular in cup and need to show more respect to the one's that are. Again sorry ram.

BBFF member

Edited by: rookiesrock8 at: 9/29/05 9:30 am
Ramrock41

Ramrock

Post by Ramrock41 »

Hey rookie, dont worry about it bud, I'm not that good at Watkins glen so I probably checked up on ya,.. I didnt save the replay but I probably thought it was my fault so dont worry about it,...I know your a good driver and I respect you on the track, atleast I try to,...I dont intentionaly cause a problem,..I try to race clean and fair . I just dont have a lot time to work on setups, between my daily work schedule and trying to make things work out with my girlfreind or hopefuly wife so I"m just doing the best I can with the time I have to work with I dont want to lose this special Woman in my life...and I will bug out of the racing if I have to chose,... ,.. AAAHHH jezz,.. ,..I'm going off half cocked here because I'm tanked up and deprest,......the bottom line here is,...dont worry about it rookie because I'm not,... It's no big deal....

Ramrock.
TTR member
d3efan

Re: Ramrock

Post by d3efan »

Now that's some fine dialog that hasn't been seen for awhile here. Sometimes it's rough when someone pisses someone off but it was usually taken care of here. Good to see it come back.

Russ, just let her see this post and I believe (or I hope!) that things, for you at least, will get better. It's apparent ya want to race and a few nights off to practice isnt a real hard request in my humble opinion.

And maybe , just maybe, this was a proposal!????

woooooohoooooooooo! u go Russ and DeeDee!

Edited by: d3efan at: 10/1/05 2:51 am
fatfreddy17

Comment

Post by fatfreddy17 »

Ahh jeez, now I wanna go hug my wife ------
oops I kicked her in the ass instead!

bover907

Re: Comment

Post by bover907 »

LMAO!

Ram, I gotta apologize for kinda leanin on ya late in the glenn race, but I needed around you in a bad way, EK was gettin away. lol so, hope no hard feelings there.

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
Ramrock41

Re: Comment

Post by Ramrock41 »

No problem bov,..I wasnt doin very well anyway and I was tryin to not get in anyones way . No big deal bud.