The Chase is On!

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
d3efan

The Chase is On!

Post by d3efan »

Hey now what's goin on here? No write-ups on the chase since Daytona? Camry ? Im not gonna criticize too much since I wont take the time to do it, and appreciate the web site, but the excitement level is waning I think. There's big news since Daytona! Big news at the Glen with the (usual) Lepage butt kickin! D3efan wins a big one at Darlington (and we all know that spells trouble when that team gets hot at year's end...) Two other chase contenders suddenly missing in action at the Darlington race! The points are bumblin, rumblin, stumblin all over the place and, well, we all look to that site (and this one too) for the latest edge-of-your-seat updates.

And, of course, I want to see the write up on the big d3 win! Team BBFF is on a roll and stay tuned for the latest BBFF winner! lol

Edited by: d3efan at: 10/4/05 1:23 am
rookiesrock8

Re: The Chase is On!

Post by rookiesrock8 »

You tellem D3!

BBFF member
bover907

Post by bover907 »

I think a part of it is us racers aren't giving camry the writeups he requested. That's kind of what discouraged me and my pit reporting earlier in the season. (Note, the bov is guilty too)

about all I can say is I am happy with a 5th and 6th to bounce back from my daytona disaster.

5th at the Glenn... Could it be that 'the bov' is the next up and coming road racer in the nhrl? Hmmmmm.

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
kyle4445

Post by kyle4445 »

Doesn't surprise me d3 i still haven't had a reply on my penalty at watkins glen....and by the way it wasn't a stomp'n at the glen if you remember you and i were caught in a crash,with rookie... which then we pitted ...i was leading and chose to let lepage by... to conserve fuel to make the last lap....had i not had to pit when i did because that accident noway would he have won plain and simple....so i finish 2nd and get penalized for jumping the start because eagle had slower starter gears its all b/s ...like nascar put the people you want up there to win the championship...by the way i'm still p....ed off to be chase driver and have someone just take ya out and it be ok ....someone who has nothing to lose more b/s
kyle
BBFF

Edited by: kyle4445 at: 10/4/05 6:03 pm
d3efan

Post by d3efan »

Yeah I remember that Kyle. I thought I may have had something for you and LP before the big wreck too but wanted to keep the write-up moving lol How the heck do ya jump a single file start at a road course anyways?
Did you pass him on the left ? Id better take another look at the road course rules.

My 2 cents on the wreckin stuff last race. In my opinion, dont even try and compete here without a quality wheel. Even a joystick is questionable unless your really good with it. There's guys out here running with 4 and 5 hundred dollar wheels, and if your tryin it out with a keyboard just dont even apply.
rookiesrock8

BBFF????

Post by rookiesrock8 »

Is this the BBFF forum? Okay so it is mmmmmmmmm. The BBFF team is surely competitive. But note the NHRL team with 3 in the top 4 at darlington. Although Bover being 5th completed the BBFF NHRL top 5 finishing spots. No shame in that. This team thing next year could be fun.
About that Glen thing. Let's keep the momentum for the BBFF team and leave it behind (call it a bad restart) and let's kick ass this weekend. BBFF1,2,3. Make it happen. Let others bicker about the points stuff. Go out there and show NHRL they ain't all that. Go act like ya been there before! Ra Ra.

BBFF member
bover907

Re: BBFF????

Post by bover907 »

LMAO!

Geez I hope to have a good finish. I had such a sucky week, I haven't had much practice time at all.

I should be on saturday afternoon working on tally and cts stuff, Kyle Rookie and D3. I had to leave you guys early and get to bed. No sleep this week. Was falling asleep at the wheel at richmond! Eeek!

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER