Brickyard

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Skoty Speed

Brickyard

Post by Skoty Speed »

This is the Brickyard we will be using...

www.bhmotorsports.com/download/335
Ramrock41

Re: Brickyard

Post by Ramrock41 »

Thanks Skoty.
kyle4445

Re: Brickyard

Post by kyle4445 »

52.313 prac with the guys tonight ....that was alone no draft now i may be in the ballpark:
EagleKeeper

BY

Post by EagleKeeper »

don't think i'll have much luck duplicating this lap...... but ran a 52.197 for my second qualify lap during some off-line runs. the first lap was a .370

btw..... has anyone tried racing the AI (computer cars) @ the Brickyard yet???
if you are looking for a "derby" try it out! them fools aren't racing @ indy..... more like daytona or something
efgordon

Re: BY

Post by efgordon »

yes, i have done that, and it was quite frustrating.

and oddly enough there is a fix for that out there somewhere, but i think it was the fix that was responsible for me having the wrong track.

i d/l some sort of file from lucky's site i believe that was supposed to fix the ai, and it called for some sort of modification to the brickyard track that i had. i looked in my run folder, and i had a brickyard.old file, and a read only file that had the directions about how to fix the ai.

i must have done this along time ago, because i didnt remember it at the time. nevertheless i deleted everything about all my brickyard tracks then d/l the one from the link on this site, and now the problem appears to be solved.

i plan on finding it again, and figuring it all out after this weeks brickyard race.

i'll let you know how it works out and if it makes the ai more competitive.

ef
EagleKeeper

blazin fast Brickyard!!!

Post by EagleKeeper »

check this>>> 52.073!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EK