Let me weigh in...

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
d3efan

Let me weigh in...

Post by d3efan »

on the newbie issue. It comes up every year, it came up when I was a newbie, it will come up again when your an oldbie. You get yelled at, you feel shunned, angry, because hey, your the man! I went thru a paranoid period (havent gotten over it yet...not!) because I thought I was hot crap then suddenly realized...it was for 2 laps and not in traffic! lol.

I said it before, I like the crop of newbies this year. Racecaps, Bov, Doz, Duster, Wild, DavisV, and all the newbies. Even if we did get into a few altercations. PParady chunk that joystick your using and get a wheel. And if you are using a wheel, chunk it and get a new one. You do OK but your all over the place.

You gotta realize your racing folks with 4 and 5 hundred dollar wheels and years of experience. And that's for all the newbies (newbies is a military term if you were wondering).

The formula is pretty simple:

This plus this:

equals this:

Edited by: d3efan at: 11/6/05 2:37 am
fatfreddy17

Re: Let me weigh in...

Post by fatfreddy17 »

www.thomas-superwheel.com...fml26.html
doZer2442

Post by doZer2442 »

Amen.
efgordon

Post by efgordon »

man, i just got to get me a picture posted of the mess of a wheel i am using.

the springs are gone in the pedal and i literally have screws and rubberbands holding it together........

ha ha ha ha
d3efan

Post by d3efan »

and it shows! kidding hehe. All Im saying is practice and experience makes perfect, even if your using a keyboard.

Sweet wheel freddy, if that was yours...here's mine:

www.thomas-superwheel.com...02cup.html

expensive wheel but only 2 buttons so I cant say TY while passing! And I needed to do tha alot this weekend. so now you know why.

Edited by: d3efan at: 11/7/05 1:24 am
fatfreddy17

Post by fatfreddy17 »

You should see the rig Skoty built, wheel, seat, all he needs is a friggin helmet!