News from Team Thunder

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
d3efan

News from Team Thunder

Post by d3efan »

TTR is pleased to announce the addition of DavisV to the team. With an engineering degree from MIT we're hoping to gain valuable technical experience with car setups. And, as a self-made (or not) millionare, Im hoping he'll help Ram out with a new wheel and computer! lol

Also, I dumped all of the tex files in my game. I had about 100 or more. Get your files to the league so they can get them posted. I have submitted my 2 fantastic looking #3 cars(compliments of Eaglekeeper, great job man). If your name isnt on the downloads page, you're red to me now.
DavisV

Re: News from Team Thunder

Post by DavisV »

Thanks D3, Bov, and Ram for letting me come onboard! I'm ready to have some fun this year!

Davis
Ramrock47

Post by Ramrock47 »

Welcome aboard DavisV,.I'm looking forward to racing with ya buddy.... . And as far as a new wheel and computer,I think I can can handle that,..What I need help with are these dang paint programs,..lol aaarrrhhh,..

Ramrock47,
---------------------
Team Thunder Racing
d3efan

Post by d3efan »

Kidding about the MIT and millionaire thing. I have no idea lol. I may have been too hasty deleting those carfiles from the game so I put them back too.

Edited by: d3efan at: 1/24/06 11:04 pm
EagleKeeper

car files

Post by EagleKeeper »

i think deleting the car files might be a good call. I plan to do the same thing for both Trucks and Cup b4 the season starts. I was looking at my car files in my heat folder and i have cars in there that have been there for 4 years or more ... lol