Ventrilo

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Skoty Speed

Ventrilo

Post by Skoty Speed »

The league has a new Ventrilo server available for use! For those of you unfamiliar, Ventrilo is a simple-to-use voice chat program. You can download it at www.ventrilo.com. To speak on the server you will of course need a microphone but if you do not have one you can still come on the server. There is a typing chat service installed on it and many other features.

We will never require drivers to use Ventrilo during league races, although many league members already do, but even if you don't want to have it on during a race we hope to see more drivers come online and use it for fun, like during practices, off hours, etc!

In Ventrilo there are separate rooms called channels. We have made channels for each series and even have team discussion channels!

When you download Ventrilo you will need to create a user name and then assign servers to that user name. The information for the NHRL Ventrilo server is the following:

Name = NHRL
Server IP = flash24.nrgservers.net
Port = 3506
Password = nhrl2006

If anyone has any questions or comments please post!
fatfreddy17

Re: Ventrilo

Post by fatfreddy17 »

Does it have games, rides, prizes and free beer?
efgordon

Post by efgordon »

ok, i now have ventrillo

"there goes the neighborhood"

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

WOW... I guess I will be saying hello to you sometime today! Very cool!!!

Rebel Racing
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

EF, have someone show you how to setup the config file so u can use ventrillo while in different mods. Took me a while to figure that out...

Rebel Racing
efgordon

Post by efgordon »

well now someone just needs to join the ventrillo server to see if i am all setup.

i have to leave for my sons basketball game soon, but i will hang out for a bit to see if anyone is in here
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Sry won't be around for most of the day. But you should find someone on there to help you out. later

Rebel Racing
efgordon

Post by efgordon »

yea, its all good. my headset appears to be working just fine
fatfreddy17

Post by fatfreddy17 »

Can you hear me now?