Teams Page

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Ramrock47

Teams Page

Post by Ramrock47 »

hey guys, I think there should be a page for the teams, listing all the teams and team members, and for what series, just a suggestion,.. and are we going to get team points?

Ram
-----
TTR
doZer2442

re

Post by doZer2442 »

It's in the works!! I'm in charge of doing the teams page and points... I have the points pretty much sest up, but I am going to wait until the next weekend of racing to make sure the whole system checks out...

As for the team's pages, I'll start workin on some designs tomorow... Will have list of drivers, stats, bio's (would need teams/drivers to send info) and whatever else ya'll want on there... if you have ideas i'll take em

doZ
EagleKeeper

cool

Post by EagleKeeper »

sounds pretty neat
I'm currently on L.O.D. with EF, Reef, and Camry.
what kind of info are you looking for?
here are some ideas that I thought would be cool to see on the team and driver BIOs:
it would be cool to see>>>
-Driver call sign (ie. EagleKeeper)
-Driver's real first name (ie. Dan = D3Efan)
-Driver's age (ie. AlaRedBone = 94 yrs old)
-maybe even an "team's average age" (CEM = 15 ... lol)
-Driver's current location (ie. TommyW Panama City, FL)
-Driver's employment (ie. EagleKeeper = U.S.A.F.)
-A dirver's photo would be cool too (IMO)
-Car pics are a cool thing to see (i would like my #729 as primary car)
-maybe a driver quote or team quote... (ie. "the Eagle has Landed" ... or "the victory was so easy... I would compare it to Clubbing Baby Seals".
-maybe a driver could display his favorite Nascar driver (ie. Mine is Jeff Burton).
-how about a "league given nickname" - (ie. mine is "Beak")
-how about some league career stats? (ie. Lepage = 3000 starts, 2500 wins, 9000 laps led ... lol)

i'm sure i could come up with many other ideas too ... that would be cool to see.
-for example.... I think it would be cool to see some pics of stuff like = a person's project car that they have in their garage, or a funny pic from their life, or a pic or them at a real Nascar race..... or anything cool in their life.

"talk to me Goose..... talk to me"

DusterLag

re: cool

Post by DusterLag »

-maybe even an "team's average age" (CEM = 15 ... lol)
Hey! i resent that...

DusterLag > 17
doZer > 17
Biggy > 18
Hawk160 > 43 < i =mean jeez this has got to bring out average up!
tank > 6?

Average = 20.2

lol, jk

www.teamcem.com

Check Out The All New RaceScene click on scene at the top of the cem home page!! View Past Race Clips
doZer2442

re

Post by doZer2442 »