Newbie!

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
X Ter

Newbie!

Post by X Ter »

Hi!
I am x-Ter and run the site SCORE, witch is mostly about Nascar Heat and roadracing mods. I also have started to write articles about Nascar Heat for the .PDF magazine AutoSimSport, and I am trying to find out about the Oval community.
Since you guys race on times out of my timezone I wonder if you have any practice session going on a more European friendly time that I might participate in?
If so, what do I need to participate and where do I get it? And what is the basic "need to know" for one that is completely new to oval racing?
Thanks in advance!
HBMan23

OK

Post by HBMan23 »

Well..... Ah nevermind! Somebody else handle this please! LOL
rookiesrock8

Re: OK

Post by rookiesrock8 »

His questions were answered @ IORS.
d3efan

Post by d3efan »

Well, seems you're 6 to 8 hours ahead of us time-wise but you probably wont find any scheduled practices anyways. Except look in on internet race finder and see if some of us are practicing on most weeknights. If you look at the race summaries on this site you'll note the large fields that run in all three series. Making this league the premier nascar heat racing league and worthy of an article in your magazine
rookiesrock8

Post by rookiesrock8 »

Agree 100%. This is the best and largest heat racing league you will find and is worthy of an article.