Pole points

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.

Should the NHRL continue to give bonus points for a pole?

yes
65%
no
35%

Total votes: 17

Skoty Speed
League Administrator

Pole points

Post by Skoty Speed »

Please post questions and comments after voting.
retroracer
League Administrator

Post by retroracer »

if a man sits and busts his tail trying to come up with a pole setup he should at least get something for that i think.i spend more time on q setups than i do race setups and it shows i think,i've been a pretty good qualifier lately,no poles yet but its not because im not trying.its pit stategy that always kills me.
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

What he gets by practicing for a fast setup is the privelage to start out in front of the "eye of the storm". I think that is fair. Besides, most of the same people get the pole and it would add a big advantage to those few! I voted NO!
LeoR500
League Member

Post by LeoR500 »

Heck, in my opinion I think pole points are better earned then getting points for leading a lap. Its easy to lead a lap, but to get a pole you gotta put that extra effort into a Q setup plus drive the heck out of it.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

I am certain that one of this seasons championships will be decided by a pole. I am trying my damnedest to get one of them. I think it is worth 5. And HB if you don't agree with 5 points apole then why does the league your sponsoring give 5? It does take hard work and undeniably goes to one of the drivers that works the hardest.
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

Rookiesrock wrote:I am certain that one of this seasons championships will be decided by a pole. I am trying my damnedest to get one of them. I think it is worth 5. And HB if you don't agree with 5 points apole then why does the league your sponsoring give 5? It does take hard work and undeniably goes to one of the drivers that works the hardest.
I agree 110 percent!! I've been trying like crazy to get better at Qualifying myself... and these championships will most likely be decided by one of these 5 point pole points!!!

So keep the Q 5 pt bonus pts... It takes alot of hard work to be able to get a pole... I rarely ever get one... So I would like to be able to keep these for next season so I can keep striving on trying to get better at it!!!
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Good feedback. :grin:
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

You know who always gets all the poles.. TommyW. cts record 9 poles.
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

can't edit.. He's got one hell of a record!! :grin: