Looking and Hoping for a team.

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
KillerBee17
Forum Member

Looking and Hoping for a team.

Post by KillerBee17 »

For anyone who may be interested if anyone is, I am really wanting to join a team for the upcoming NHRL season. I know that I did not impress in my few starts last season, but since then I have become a very patient and consistant driver. At least in my opinion. Also I brought home a 2nd place points position in the SCCA last season. I am not by any means saying that I will do that in the NHRL, b/c the competition is awsome here! I am simply hoping that I have shown maturity in racing and also gained enough respect to get an offer. If I don't I will still be here and I really look foward to a fun upcoming season. I can't wait!!! So anyway if anyone is interested just post it here or email me at (brente17fan@aol.com). Looking forward to hopfully getting an offer. Hope everyone has a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!! Talk to u guys soon.
KillerBee17
Forum Member

Post by KillerBee17 »

Oh yeah forgot to post that I will only have time to run full time cup. If I could make the others I would but real life takes that time. But I will be running FULL time cup.
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

hope you've had some offers, we're full numbers-wise, but TTR will help ya out as much as we can. ya just gotta have some friends, and well, you've got friends. yeah, the competition is great in this league as well as the characters we have. i've had dinner with tommy, davisv, and our familes. i believe all the drivers in this league could get together and have an awesome party! i'd hate to see freddy throwing his weight around the joint though lol. someone could lose an eye! i'd really like to hear lepage speak at an audible level; me and ram in a beer drinking competition; camry and efgordon (and me! lol) conspiring in a corner about something or another; :wink: minnerwinner and the rest of the newbies casting furtive glances at the league vets wondering if they could kick our asses...(kidding!) ah, the list could go on and on lol! we do need to have an NHRL banquet sometime though. that would be the shit.
Last edited by d3efan on Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

You should join Free Agent Racing. I'm on the team. Members of Free Agent Racing don't share setup or help each other on the track. Due to our lack of sharing information and thus better setups, FAR drivers are often found near the rear of the field, running three or more laps down without any on-track incidents.
Steve aka Etab
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

lmao @ Etab
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

WildFire wrote:lmao @ Etab
Hey, I'm on Free Agent Racing, and here are my staggering career stats in like 10 races in 2006, nothing to laugh about:

0 Wins
0 Top 5s
1 Top 10 (first start)
0 Poles
1 Penalty (sorry Reef)
1 On-track wreck involving another car, even though I saved it someone still managed to hit me
Lots of DNFs (mostly due to frustration/ice cream melting)
Steve aka Etab
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

hehe, keep plugging away!
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

d3efan wrote:hope you've had some offers, we're full numbers-wise, but TTR will help ya out as much as we can. ya just gotta have some friends, and well, you've got friends. yeah, the competition is great in this league as well as the characters we have. i've had dinner with tommy, davisv, and our familes. i believe all the drivers in this league could get together and have an awesome party! i'd hate to see freddy throwing his weight around the joint though lol. someone could lose an eye! i'd really like to hear lepage speak at an audible level; me and ram in a beer drinking competition; camry and efgordon (and me! lol) conspiring in a corner about something or another; :wink: minnerwinner and the rest of the newbies casting furtive glances at the league vets wondering if they could kick our asses...(kidding!) ah, the list could go on and on lol! we do need to have an NHRL banquet sometime though. that would be the shit.

well, i guess that would depend on who shows up first, reef or camry.

if reef shows up first, i'll be too happy to conspire about anything, if camry shows up first, then i (we) will get something started, then go outside and wait for reef. LOL