Daytona

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
KillerBee17
Forum Member

Daytona

Post by KillerBee17 »

Listen just wanted to tell everyone I had fun and it was an overall great race. Just wish I hadn't spun out on the last lap and lost 5th! LOL!! That's the way it goes sometmes. But anyway, alot of fun! See all of you at North Carolina. Good luck all!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Overall I'd say MOST of the new guys did a good job. I was impressed with big mike, and rathbun especially. Etab did a good job, but I don't consider him a rookie.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

It was too bad ETAB messed his car up pitting! We had a good run going together,probably could of made a good run for first and second.It would of been difficult with all the different pit strategys.Anyway it was a good run ETAB.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

good race

Post by Jes Rathbun »

That was fun I was running up there in the top 10 for a little bit but didnt end up there hope to see you guys at North Carolina
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

Stick77 wrote:It was too bad ETAB messed his car up pitting! We had a good run going together,probably could of made a good run for first and second.It would of been difficult with all the different pit strategys.Anyway it was a good run ETAB.
Yeah, good running with you for those 12 laps, my car got way loose as we were pitting and destroyed the radiator.
Steve aka Etab