Fun is our goal.

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Fun is our goal.

Post by Rookiesrock »

He has gone so far as to edit at least 3 others posts. Erasing references about the "episode". How far does the long arm of the admin reach?
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

whatcu talkin bout willis

Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

Rookie must be talking about the shenanigans over at the other league.I think they had a jerry springer episode lastnight.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! LMAO.

Btw, ef, were you trying to post this?

Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

If this post is somehow referring to SCCA, I can assure you all that no admin edits other users' posts.
Steve aka Etab
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

No it's not about SCCA. It was about FTSR league. I'm sure what happened over there was dramatic for all invloved. Therefore I haven't elaborated cuz I can't kick a man when he's down.
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

We over at the FTSRL try to promote a clean, healthy enviroment whenever we can. I discussed this issue with the parties involved before editing their posts and explained the situation with them. No post was edited without approval, although any admin of any league has the right to edit posts if they see that the post is unfit for posting, whether it be language or useless arguing. Same thing goes for closing topics for the same reason, which I have seen done in other leagues. I believe as an admin, it is my job to keep the majority of the members happy at the FTSRL. Doing so may require intervention at times, but that is my job. I do not censure anyones opinions, although I do ask that it be tasteful and relevant to the issue at hand. I guess that can be too much for some people at times.

On another note, what happened on Saturday was completely inappropriate and resulted in a permanent ban from FTSRL. We will deal with problems of this nature strictly in the best interest of the league. This was a completly unacceptable thing to do and has been dealt with and we move forward in becoming a very sucessful league.

Also Nightstalker has been identified. We have done an extensive IP search and Nightstalker has been identified as Reef. I can say I am shocked and disappointed. After I found out who this was, it left me scratching my head. I wondered how this person, someone who worked with me on and off the track, could come in and say such things, cause such chaos, and lie. I thought this person was a stand-up guy and was well respected by me, until now. I am sorry to the ones who also felt the way I did and have been let down. I guess this goes to show, you can't trust anyone anymore.

In closing, I would like to say that the recent actions and comments by some have been disappointing at the least. I wish you guys the best of luck, even the ones I did not see eye-to-eye with. See you guys around. Oh and... I am far from down, rook!
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Rookiesrock wrote:No it's not about SCCA. It was about FTSR league. I'm sure what happened over there was dramatic for all invloved. Therefore I haven't elaborated cuz I can't kick a man when he's down.
(in my best buffer voice)

and the NEW trouble maker champion of the world........

RRRRRRRookiessssss Roooooooooooooooooooock!

It will take a few months, but i WILL get my title back!

lol
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

I saw Reef the night in question and he was hanging with Snoop. :?
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

Rookiesrock wrote:I saw Reef the night in question and he was hanging with Snoop. :?
That's really not a topic we wanted to discuss at SCCA, and I'd like it if you didn't do it here.
Last edited by Etab on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve aka Etab
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Rookiesrock wrote:I saw Reef the night in question and he was hanging with Snoop. :?
He was playing poker, and Reef had an awesome straight and went all in on snoop who had nothing in his hand, and went home with some money!! hehehe
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Ok, I am obviously lost.

Darn! I miss all the good ish anymore. :cry:
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

:grin: "If we ignore him he might go away" :grin: