The FTSRL Post

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

or i can just not post anything else. hmm ever think about that? \:D/
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

well u just posted again so you must want to continue on :wiggle
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

woah not appropriate ^^^
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

see u still care you posted again :wiggle
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

^^^^ and that was all she wrote...............
Jgallstar1
Forum Member

Post by Jgallstar1 »

MinnerWinner wrote:
The day he was banned, he had been continually using binds. He was warned about all of this many times. The fact that he continued to do this and that he was mocking and harassing others was just the last straw.
using binds? when did that happen? lets not make stuff up now hb.
...Are you serious? You sat there hitting a button and all we heard was, "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop."

](*,)
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

MinnerWinner wrote:^^^^ and that was all she wrote...............
again u post :lol:
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

MinnerWinner wrote:I said this arguement is done a while ago, and you like to dump gas in the fire don't you Steve? I could say, but no one would believe me, and im sticking to what i said earlier.

[-X
Ok, but you didn't answer my question regarding your contradictory statement. As I stated before, I don't like to talk about this as much as you don't like to, but it's only fair that you at least address this issue. :bigsmile
Steve aka Etab
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

...Are you serious? You sat there hitting a button and all we heard was, "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop." "I'm Mr. Porkchop."
ok
1. that was one day when i was out of control
2. Tha'ts not even what i correctly said
3. that wasn't even when i got banned

get your story straight

--------------------------------------------------------

Already, to address this all important issue about the peer pressure. I was just hanging out that day when i got banned from vent. I wass having a few buddies over to hang out and we were playing basketball and stuff but thats besides the point. I already had it in my mind that hb banned me and i was still pissed but i also thought it would be funny to do what i did. so all my friends talked me into it and i did it. The rest is history.
doZer24
Forum Member

Post by doZer24 »

if your imaginary friends told you to jump off a bridge would you?? ...please? \:D/
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

So, let me get this straight.... You had 'buddies' (whom I assume know nothing of the seriousness that Sim Racing in a league can entail)
Note: I did say it was a game the other day, not to loose friends over, but that doesn't take away from the serious nature of it.
Anyway, I digress.... These buddies said "Dude, drive backwards man! Huh Huh" ...So, you did... Hmmmmm.

I hope you don't have these guys over when in an NHRL race. Not to mention, no one in this league would really have found out about this, had you not posted the thread in the first place. But now, what type of reputation do you think you have as a driver? How do you think that will help your cause on the race track, or get you help in the way of setups, or invitations to perhaps join a team?

[-(
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Agree with Bover 110 percent!!!
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

its not gonna happen again, and i guess its gonna take a while to get respect back from you guys so i can get on a team. i got what i deserved. :doubt:
adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »

this thread sounds like a bunch of 5 yr olds goin back and forth, escpecially bm and minner going at it
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

:wiggle

na i just wanted an honest answer to who put minner up to it because lets face it the boys to dumb to figure out that crap on is own

i wouldnt be that mad but his blind ass hit me and not hb freakin hb wasnt even close

ALWAYS GOTTA PICK ON THE CRIPPLED KIDS DONT YA
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

o yea and hb said thanks for the top 5
adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »

bmbliss219 wrote::wiggle

na i just wanted an honest answer to who put minner up to it because lets face it the boys to dumb to figure out that crap on is own

i wouldnt be that mad but his blind ass hit me and not hb freakin hb wasnt even close

ALWAYS GOTTA PICK ON THE CRIPPLED KIDS DONT YA
???
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

i always knew adam was the devious sort
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

you make no sense, why would you lose my respect when you werent even involved. whatever dude, if thats what you think, so be it. I was just stating my point and people were escalating it. The only things that i look back on that escalated it was the reply after hb posted. I dont see anywhere else.