Sorry about tonight

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
actlabs11
League Member

Sorry about tonight

Post by actlabs11 »

I just want to say sorry to everyone in tonights race. I had major problems with my software, my wheel was not working properly, and I could not get a setup that I could hang on to. kyle, sorry for racing ya hard there in the middle of the race, but I was just getting upset and when ya got into me going into 3 I thought it was unnessacary and tapped ya a little bit coming out of two the next lap. Once again, sorry to all involved in any of my many problems in tonights race, if I ever have a car like that again, I'll just park it!

-actlabs11
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

I was LEADING why would i just run into you...so i would wreck my car ?NOT!! do you ever look in your mirrior to see when faster cars are comming up on you?...also why do you think you have to block almost every car that runs you down and tries to pass you?...you remember you are running for points i'm not...if you continue to choose to block me every race that i run up on you, then don't expect me to move for you. REMEMBER I RACE PEOPLE HOW THEY RACE ME !!! i watch my mirrior when i see a faster car comming i move ...you think it means block and slow them down or damage there car ...you cost me a potiental win tonight...if you don't want to fall in the points standings.by finishing last every race .then you need to qiut blocking..this is the last time i'm going to tell you about it...i've asked you privately before and you ignored it.. and it's not a threat ..IT"S A PROMISE don't belive it try me
Kyle
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

If anything more results from this supposed spat, I can also promise nothing good will come for the perpetrator. You can consider that a warning. We appreciate you being candid about this, act.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Thank you both for being candid. 1 guy admits a payback and the other promises one. 8)
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

:clubber