Cole

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
Cole_Trickle
Forum Member

Cole

Post by Cole_Trickle »

I would like a car from you guys for a Nextell 2004 that NHRL runs if possible WECW car with flames and skulls on the car.
Cole_Trickle
Forum Member

Re: Cole

Post by Cole_Trickle »

Ok I am starting a new league I dont know if the guys here at NHRL wanna do this but I am and there is no standings just come one and race you win you win thats all the reason why its like that because its just starting.the mod is KenworthTrucks so yeah if you intrested get the mod and join. my name is Cole Trickle any Truck Painters email me at ron_jinell@hotmail.com. here is the IPADRESS: 67.55.2.55 if you wanna join Email me your user name and and how much experience you have playing Kentworth Trucks. Wensday Is our practice day and Thursday Is our Race Starts at 9PM Eastern Time be on NHRL Ventrilio to talk to me and other people also I have made my own server if now body is on NHRL witch i dont know if they are up for this mod but if any one is looking for another chat server for Ventrilo just use the ipadress i gave you to log on the kentworth truck ventrilo server 67.55.2.55

Last edited by Cole_Trickle on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

:doubt:
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

:idea: :doubt:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

:roll: :doubt: