Practice before the cali race

Schedule testing and tweaking sessions for upcoming league races.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Practice before the cali race

Post by Rookiesrock »

The server is up. Bryon and I are going to run some. :badgrin:
Rookiesrock
League Member

Re: Practice before the cali race

Post by Rookiesrock »

I got a few tips for BryonSS. You have twice in the last month left your computor without leaving the server thus leaving the rest of us stranded waiting on you (TY skoty for bring out the kick stick). Very selfish. Unnecessary chatting and swearing is highly discouraged always. You need to listen to other drivers when they tell you that you are wrecking them. Calling them names and blaming them for hitting you is not a good sign. I have been trying my best to help you and you act like a 12 year old brat (which might explain things if you are). You will get no more help from me or BBFF. I enjoy most of the Rookies that come into this league. You are one of the few I have no patience for. This was as polite as I could write. If you post yet another childish reply, then I will bring out the BIG :clubber GUNS with no more politeness.
BrysonSS
Forum Member

Post by BrysonSS »

Alright i am racing pretty loose i agree. I really dont understand how i wreck someone if they bump through the turns and i see in my mirror them drifting up and smacking the wall. And the cussing and name calling? I did cuss, but i didnt cuss at anyone calling them names, but cussing shit... thats just racing... and on the other hand i didnt call not one person a name. Ok now for my retort on the wrecks, ok im going through one and two, and the tri oval and guys are smacking my tail and drifting up the track, how can i be wrecking you in the first place if i am in front of you? Now when someone keeps control of the car and then comes on the side me after smacking my rear.. ill trade some paint with you sure, but its practice man i aint running any harder than you. I might be the ''NEWBIE'' but i aint letting yall thrash my rear end in pratice just for the hell of it. I aint no push over, and ill start finding setups and running up front in practices... its just a matter of time, If yall keep crying about this practice stuff i am going to put you in the wall one day, when all the points are on the line. Rubbing is racing and i aite racing like no tennesse mad man.
BrysonSS
Forum Member

Post by BrysonSS »

Rookiesrock wrote: blaming them for hitting you is not a good sign..
Blamming them for hitting me is frowned upon?
Well then what are you crying about?
Oh yeah me wrecking you right? i aint talking about racing no more, i will be racing.
See on the track
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

We are not bumping you in the rear. We are going underneath you going into the corner. And when you come down across our front end it spins us and we go into the wall behind you. I was actually up to your door and you came down. These drivers you say rearended you are some of the best there are. You haven't proven anything to me that shows you even have potential to finish a race much less run fast. From what I've seen you couldn't fill a thimble with what little talent you've shown.
If yall keep crying about this practice stuff i am going to put you in the wall one day, when all the points are on the line.
I would say that statement guarantees you don't race in a points race in this league.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Where is Miss North Carolina when you need her? :shock:
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

Alright BrsonSS,Im guessing the SS Stands For SeverelyStupid. I wouldnt doubt if you get booted just from your comment about "Its just a matter of time,If yall keep crying about this practise stuff iam going to put you in the wall one day,When all the points are on the line". You should go review the Rules section of NHRL. You will find that is highly frowned upon,Not only in this league but the Sim Racing community as a whole. I personally can wait to see you on the track again. You dont just join a league and talk trash to all its members,Most who have been racing here for years. You have alot to learn.
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

Dang, you must have got yours in first rookie while i was typing. Well said
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Yo, Severly Stupid. It's a cardiinal Sin in Sim Racing to try and slam someone!!..

Can't wait to race ya, or should I say kick you A$$ on the track! :grin:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

*sigh*

c'mon you guys. you all know it's your fault. He's really good, because he beats all the cars on NASCAR 07 on his Xbox 360!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Byron, as far as I'm concerned, after a statement like that, you are no longer welcome here. Thank you for your time.
BrysonSS
Forum Member

Post by BrysonSS »

Well i apoligize ,like i have told rookie and others i just dont like being called out like that, it might have been from lagging why i was seeing the front of the grill in my bumper, it was not very smart to say those things, but hell being frushstrated is not easy but thats no excuse, until then i will do , more thinking on the matter and sit out on the disscussion, sorry my bad.
CR49
League Member

Post by CR49 »

Wow just wow. :nono
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

:newspaper I go away for the weekend and miss all the excitement :shock: