Making a return, if I'm welcome.

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
KillerBee17
Forum Member

Making a return, if I'm welcome.

Post by KillerBee17 »

Just wanted to say that I will be making a return for some cup races. I will not be running every race b/c I'm currently focusing on a cup series in another league, where I'm third in the points. And oh yeah, I actually have won some races now. So maybe I won't suck. lol. I hope I'm still welcome here. I know some of my friends don't get along with you guys. But that's not me. I try to get along with everyone. If I am welcome, my first race will be Bristol. I hope to be in contact with all of you soon. Also I need to post a car. Who do I need to get in touch with to do that?
Rookiesrock
League Member

Re: Making a return, if I'm welcome.

Post by Rookiesrock »

Welcome back.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

I don't see any particular problem with you rejoining...we do ask, however, that you inform us with an email or forum post in advance whenever you know you're going to miss a race. We need some sort of idea how many drivers are coming to each event. You can either upload your car file on the forum or email it to one of the administrators (lepage71, Reef, Skoty Speed).
GFN-Murray
Forum Member

Post by GFN-Murray »

I'd like to try to run tonight too, I've ran alot of the COT mod in Normal and Expert mode. I got all your skins downloaded and may have another fellow from our group come along, if that's ok with you guys. If we're too squirrely in practice we'll bow out before the feature race, lol.