music?

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

music?

Post by Jes Rathbun »

Hey heres a question is there a way to put your own music on the heat game. Figured I would ask :lol: :grin:
DerekE
Forum Member

Re: music?

Post by DerekE »

I think the music ingame can only be configured by the mod creator, who also makes the backgrounds for the menu screens and stuff like that. There are two ways of listening to your own music (I suggest 1 though)

1: Use Windows Media Player or another music player WHILE playing the game (This way, you can listen to music while racing too! :mrgreen: )

Or... The Complicated Way

2: Use the WinResToolWizard thing at The Mod Squad and try to rip the sfx file file out and replace it with your own. (It's really hard to do it this way, and I don' even know if it works.)

-DerekE
Like calm, top down, addicting racing games? Like NASCAR? Play this game called MiniRacingOnline, then join NNCSonMRO, a free Official NASCAR Championship located here, hosted by me!
Trust me, we need a LOT more of english people here. :biggrin:
bover907
League Administrator

Re: music?

Post by bover907 »

Derek touched on the surface of it. You also gotta save ur song in the proper format, and then convert it and hope you did it right.

The other way he sugested is easier and would work pretty well. I've done it, but you'll probably want to keep that to offline practice and such.

It's kind of fun to make like.... a Van Halen Playlist for windows media player, then go run around in the racecar. he he.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image