need subs

Post about an upcoming absence and search for substitute drivers.
DavisV
League Member

need subs

Post by DavisV »

gonna be absent for the rest of the CTS mini-season. If you wanna sub in the #6 truck have at it! I know DaveO is willing to sub but can't make all of them. Thanks for whoever subs. :grin:
Donaldson
League Member

Re: need subs

Post by Donaldson »

probabley will miss the new hampshire race, feel free to drive the #5 to whoever wants to sub.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

DavisV wrote:gonna be absent for the rest of the CTS mini-season. If you wanna sub in the #6 truck have at it! I know DaveO is willing to sub but can't make all of them. Thanks for whoever subs. :grin:
well, since the admins are scart to let me officially join the league, i will go ahead and take your ride for a week and prove them right!

hahaha
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

delete
Last edited by DaveO on Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

upon further review, i cannot sub in the race saturday night. i will be out of town until sunday. i got my weekends mixed up.

sry bout that davis. good luck
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

delete
Last edited by Donaldson on Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Ef, are you substituting Skoty's accepting-you-to-race post for your fear of Brands Hatch?

Very suspicious.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Donaldson wrote:thanks for subbing for me daveo and good luck! :alien:
Hey Ryan, back in early December DavisV had posted that he would need a sub, and I had said if I was avaiable for any races I would sub for him.. Now when I found out that EF was gonna sub also, we had thought that heck one of us could sub for you also.. But since EF can't make it. I have to honor my first commment that I had made. I'm sry I can't run for ya dude...
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

lepage71 wrote:Ef, are you substituting Skoty's accepting-you-to-race post for your fear of Brands Hatch?

Very suspicious.
i'm no math major, but i do believe my average finish in nhrl brands hatch races that include both of us is better than yours.

nhrl drivers fear of the fish bowls > the fear of the right turns

fwiw - i did misinterpret skoty's ok to join the league though. i thought he was just bustin my chopps about the #7. i was waiting for the ok from either you or reef and just assumed the league was either full or you guys were worried i wanted to cause trouble for the newbs, so i just layed low for a while. its all good, i'm just going to make a few sub appearances for now.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

With that type of stats digging, I must have been on to something.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Digging? ha! after the brands hatch weekend, i had "i beat 71" added to my king of the road tatoo.