Not Driving anymore

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
T1_Jesse
Forum Member

Not Driving anymore

Post by T1_Jesse »

I mise well quit trying to race the trucks, i just get yelled at and stuff, i might race atlanta, but thats about it, well thanks for the laps guys, i guess ima go back to the dirt track. Cya
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Not Driving anymore

Post by bover907 »

T1_Jesse wrote:I mise well quit trying to race the trucks, i just get yelled at and stuff, i might race atlanta, but thats about it, well thanks for the laps guys, i guess ima go back to the dirt track. Cya
All we ask is that people be careful and considerate. We're actually not a bad group of guys :wink:
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Well it's this reporters opinion that you should not come back for Atlanta and jeopardize the guys who are running for the Championship. It would be a very generous gesture. And for you not racing anymore Jesse. I'm not losing any sleep over that that's for sure, since you took me out every race you raced, and you never apologized. Log some more laps, race the AI at 105% and work on getting track time. Just keep at it. Wax on Wax off.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Petty43 wrote:Wax on Wax off.
LMAO @ Petty.

he he... "Danielson, Show me... Sand a floor...."
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
CR49
League Member

Post by CR49 »

Just don't ask anyone to show you how to paint a fence they may put you in the wall.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Speaking about fences...I believe it was in Karate Kid 2 that in the very start of the movie old "danielson" was trying to climb a "fence", and he proceded to get his butt kicked because he wasn't "fast enough". Shall we all get a bonzai tree before the NBS, and CUP season to grow into something that was never there before? Bonzai!!!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Well, it's a shame it's winter, because I can't practice catching flies with chopsticks!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image