Need some practice

Schedule testing and tweaking sessions for upcoming league races.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Need some practice

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Actually need alot of practice .The majority of you guys are on the East Coast, and problably in bed before I get home from work ( 7:00pm -9pm) Arizona Time. (No DS here) makes it hard to catch anyone in the Server. Once in a while i do but not lately. Any way , I run my own Crew so I do some Nights to with the Hot summers here but I'm game for practice or demo derby or what ever... even latenight. Lets hook it up!
Besides , you don't wanna keep having to figure out which way to go, passing me ,everytime you come around and have to lap me........ That can get kinda Dangerous and very stressful too..LOL
Rookiesrock
League Member

Re: Need some practice

Post by Rookiesrock »

I can practice at 5-7 am CST since I work nights this week. If that falls into your schedule just hollar. I need practice too.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Rookiesrock wrote:I can practice at 5-7 am CST since I work nights this week. If that falls into your schedule just hollar. I need practice too.
I appreciate your offer, Rookiesrock. Thx. I may be able to swing a couple sessions this week. That would be 3 am to 5am my time, but i got no problem with that. As a matter of fact, I've got a BURNING DESIRE to run some laps with ya' this morning. (Tues) If thats to soon then say when ...!!!! I'll make the time . PM me i check quite often ok
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

I'll be back at the ho-tel bout 4 am cst...i'll pm you then.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

PM Ramrock. He lives in CA.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

bover907 wrote:PM Ramrock. He lives in CA.
Please see the 2008 Richmond NHRL cup series race held on saturday evening March 15th. Go to the rear of the
starting field of drivers , Car #8.....Lap #2 ..... and follow that up with a view of Lap #6........Keeping your view of car #8 ....watching as the remainder of the field completes Lap # 7. and Lap #8, and Lap # 9, Lap # 10, Lap #11, etc, etc,etc.
:? :? :? :doubt: