COT Practice

Schedule testing and tweaking sessions for upcoming league races.
Petty43
League Member

COT Practice

Post by Petty43 »

COT Practice going on right now! Dave jes cowby myself. join us. fun. comedy. see you on the track.
Petty43
League Member

Re: COT Practice

Post by Petty43 »

There has been a great showing for Practice for these coming up league events. I really enjoy when people show up and run makes for a good time, and gives you a better judgement when there's quite a few cars on the track to see how you car is affected by this, especially with the new COT Mod, to get a better handle on it. I had a hard time hoping that the old game would not be forgotten. These COT cars with the physics back, have really impressed me, it's really been growing on me. Good job Bover!
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

I'd like to do some practicing with the final mod tonite. I'll be heading to the server here, 7 pm Central time. Hope to see some drivers. Last call for alcohol, nice to see you folks...lalalalala shooby doobie doo ahhhahhh.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

LMAO, looks like you already had the alcohol going prior to making that post, petty.

I definately want to get some practice in tonight (friday). I haven't had ANY practice at all. With being busy with the mod, my time spent practicing can be noted by viewing my uncharistic CTS season results and standings. That was an embarrasment.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Lol Bover...
Well i'm not really big on the booze, but i like to have the occassional bump now and again. lol. Yeah for the CTS Series the Admins. should have given you a 43 Pt. Bonus for time consumed by the 2008 COT Cup Mod Bover. I enjoy the new mod, and I was probably the most hard headed person around here about leaving the original game. As the world keeps on turning, new innovations come along, and one must adapt. So i adapted, and i started to enjoy it. I personally am happy with the new mod. Speaking of which.
Extra Extra! Get your butts off the couch, hurry up and get your butts off your "ladieeezzzz", get your butts moving and plant it in your racing seat, and let's do some racing tonite. The weather is cold and it's time to heat things up with heat. As i said before you don't want to keep wiping your snot off with your sleeve do you? I plan on running all nite long, (Unless you have plans with one of the ladieeezzz then your okay lol) of some hardcore practice like all nite session. I'll be checking the server all evening from 5.30 pm central to the end of time. Be there, or be square!
Also in other top news...Petty Racing purchases a wind tunnel that will be next door to the small race shop for the upcoming Talladega races. Also hires a new Director of Operations so he can concentrate even more on the race track. Petty Racing also hires a mentor for the young Petty to help him and his frustrations since he is discouraged of the finishes he has posted...Petty " It just is dissappointing not only to me, my race team, and my race fans, not to finish better. Not only did we unload fast we were fast in the race. Just minding our business the whole race waiting for end to come. When you keep getting involved in others people problems, it just gets discouraging. That's what i don't want myself or my race team to do, is get down about it. We have to stay positive and stay focused. We have to take all these situations and learn from them and hopefully going from this point forward we can avoid those types of problems and get the finishes we deserve. Not only for us, and our race team, but to our sponsors as well."...We owe that to our sponsors to finally have one clean race and finish in the spot where we know we can be. Along with that Petty Racing is always looking for fresh minds on the scene. He has just hired a long time Petty Racing Employee who retired a few years back to just hang around the shop help them out a bit, and say what he wants to say. It looks like after Daytona Petty Racing is wasting no time, looking to move forward. Looking ahead, Petty Racing hopes to excite many generations of race fans with some great racing and a new no bull attitude. Get in line, because there is no budging.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Rock n Roll dude! :smileysideways :mrgreen: :biggrin: :ginger: :cloppy: :chimp:
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Petty, I like your positve approach, refreshing to see :grin: just dust er off and move on to the next race, and your no bull attitude.
Now get out there and race!! cya in a few days!! :grin:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Yeah Dave, you have to stay positive is how i look at it. For instance this weeks races at Brands. The people who say "road courses suck, i hate them". Makes that easy for me since i've already beat them in the mind, and also on the track.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Since the time of 5.30 pm central the server is down and is still down. So get down with fine fine self. Until the server is up and running. Hope it's up soon!
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Still down..................
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

MAX racing is hosting 68.117.67.102
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

I'd like to test out my new connection tonite hope some guys will be around...8 pm central?
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

COT Practice happening now...come join us have some fun. 8 pm central start time...hurry up!
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Darlington Practice going on right now, hey it was a short race, just put some ice on that wrist and join the lady in black, and get a darlington stripe, cmon it's fun.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Where has everyone been? Are you doing what these guys are doing? Heh Heh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »

which one of those guys is reef?
LOD # 66 busch
# 42 cup
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Reef smokes a bong. But seriously, I know what you mean Petty. Only ones I've seen this week practicing for Darlington is me, Rookie, ef, Petty, and sometimes JessR, Petty, and JR.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

I'm going be at a local basketball game until about 9pm tonight. After that i will visit with big bird then head on over to ventrillo.

I have baseball stuff happening for most of the day tomorrow, so i might not be around til happy hour.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

efgordon wrote:I'm going be at a local basketball game until about 9pm tonight. After that i will visit with big bird then head on over to ventrillo.

I have baseball stuff happening for most of the day tomorrow, so i might not be around til happy hour.
Wow, I just checked the server and ventrillo. nobodies around... I see more traffic when I get online to practice during the late afternoons! :roll:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

gonna be in the server before the race around 8pm cst if anyone would like to practice. :smile: