pocono cup practice (wed. night)

Schedule testing and tweaking sessions for upcoming league races.
DavisV
League Member

pocono cup practice (wed. night)

Post by DavisV »

was wandering if anyone would want to practice? I've been pretty bored this week sitting around here waiting for a phone call saying we're leaving. :? Will be on vent.
efgordon
League Member

Re: pocono cup practice (wed. night)

Post by efgordon »

Was that the weirdest practice ever last night or what?

15 minute breaks after every 8 laps, lepage slipping off his phone book and making ventrillo crash, speedy gets a hold of a legal cheat setup (ha) and causes pandemonium , efgordon admits to being a bandwagon caps fan and tries to sell ice to an eskimo, Rookie and Lepage went "Deliverance" with their dueling microsoft sam bindings, and last but not least, BBFF was thrown under the bus and labeled a cheat. lol.

what else happened? oh yea, Davis kicked our asses about 7 or 8 times.

did i miss anything? oh yea, we discovered lepage has a groove on his desk to keep from losing his pencil, but he does not keep his books under his seat.

from this point on, Wednesdays are "Wacky Wednesdays" and someone needs to have Bover update the COT mod with new theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esl2NNOtHQE
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

lmao! :lol: yea is was a great time. :grin:
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

efgordon wrote: speedy gets a hold of a legal cheat setup (ha) and causes pandemonium
Is it "legal"? or is it a "cheating"? Is the opposite of that called " illegally playing fair"?
Should I use it or not?
Let me think about that.. :roll: :?:. :arrow:
f_damnm_fbba61f.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Use it of course. There are many setups out there that are from other mods that have values that are out of tolerance when used with some mods. The NHRLcup mod doesnt read the out of parameter values. Those setups are not considered "cheating". Patches fixed all that stuff 4 or 5 years ago. I've never seen them work since it was before I started racing online. There are sets with high tire pressures also. There is no advantage to using sets like that. Now if you want to discuss cheating, ask lepage about sticky tracks and extra large fuel cells. :wink:
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

SpeedyExiter wrote:
efgordon wrote: speedy gets a hold of a legal cheat setup (ha) and causes pandemonium
Is it "legal"? or is it a "cheating"? Is the opposite of that called " illegally playing fair"?
Should I use it or not?
Let me think about that.. :roll: :?:. :arrow:
f_damnm_fbba61f.gif
the fact that it was called into question as..and i quote...."a legal setup" was funny. i guess i am the only one who noticed. I thought it was clear that i was just having fun with it when i asked "does the nhrl really support legal setups?" haha