Homestead Night Download

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
bover907
League Administrator

Homestead Night Download

Post by bover907 »

Download; Homestead Night

I called it a beta when I made the self extracting exe file. It contains the Homestead Night track, as well as a readme that the guy wanted included. Most of the readme file has to do with the NR2k3 track which this was converted from.

Lepage, could you sticky this?
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Reef
League Member

Re: Homestead Night Download

Post by Reef »

After some testing tonight with Rookie, we found that the league server has some issues causing major warp on the Homestead_n track. To verify this we moved to my server and had no issues at all on a fat server. Lepage, can u look into this please? Both Rook and myself uninstalled and reinstalled the track to be sure.

As far as I can tell the track is all good except the dark racing groove, it seems to wander onto the apron in the turns, but doesnt affect the racing in any way. Other than that, good to go on my end.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Something I found out while testing this track that I never knew..... If you go into ur mod's gostcar folder and delete all the associated .gcf files from a track, it's groove resets. It'll then be in the center of the track until you run another session. Then it'll reset to what ur line is. I think the reason that the groove appears to go onto the apron is because of the line we take. I've notice that on any track where you really diamond out a shaper corner, the edge of the groove ends up going onto the apron a bit. It does it at chicagoland, and kansas for me.... You'll notice the goove on the apron in the elbow on phoenix as well. It's because of how sharp we go down to and hug the apron line at these places.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

I will try this