Allstar venue

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.

Vote for the Allstar race venue

Poll ended at Sat May 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Kansas Speedway
75%
Homestead banked
25%

Total votes: 12

Rookiesrock
League Member

Allstar venue

Post by Rookiesrock »

Try out both tracks and leave some feedback. Decision will be made Saturday. So far it will be held Sunday night May 18th in NHRLCup mod at 9pm est.
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Allstar venue

Post by bover907 »

I vote for homestead because it'll really help the league administration and membership decide if we want to use the final version of this track in the future... Let's face it, the racing at the old homestead track sucks lol.

If for some reason we end up having to stick with Kansas, I'll still be there or be square 8)
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

i have a question.... will the old setups from old homestead track be worthless?if so i vote homestead ...then everybody
has to start from scratch..ah heh heh..ah heh heh..ah heeeeeee :mrgreen: :badgrin:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I will give you guys a good baseline setup I made, so at least you all have something close to try the track out with....

That'll help you form a more objective opinion.

More people need to sound off on this. Don't just vote for Kansas due to fear of the unknown either...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

SpeedyExiter wrote:i have a question.... will the old setups from old homestead track be worthless?if so i vote homestead ...then everybody
has to start from scratch..ah heh heh..ah heh heh..ah heeeeeee :mrgreen: :badgrin:

I'm using my Las Vegas setup. So far it seems to work just fine.
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

I vote for the new Homestead track...it's a lot more fun than the old Homestead, that's for damn sure Image
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Homestead N is too lagging and warping for a good race. Maybe this can be fixed in future releases of the track so we can run it in the league.
Thank you for those that practiced hard as we all struggled with the issues. It was a blast and this venue should definetly be considered for future use. And EF had the best lap I saw so far 30.721. That's going to be slow compared to next time we race there EF.