Verbal liberties

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
groverhardt
League Member

Verbal liberties

Post by groverhardt »

I didn't see or know where else to put this. I think it should be added as a seperate forum section so we can air out our feelings in an organized manner, understanding that sometimes it is not to elicite a response or bum someone out, but to get it off your chest, make you feel better, and move on. I intentionally did not save the replay from Michigan, because I would be too tempted to act out in retribution towards some rookies that made some stupid moves to put it lightly, only one of which said sorry, which we all agree goes a looooooong way. I don't care if you suck, I'll race ya, but dude(s), don't get so anxious you have premature ejaculation on the gas pedal please. If you're low under someone in turn, you just may have to let up to hold your line....try it again next time or on another line. And, when you go into pits, don't race in, especially at last second. Chill out for god's sake and fall in pace with the car ahead of you. Leave the racing to the track. At least we know more what to expect on the track than to get punted, right as you're going into the pits, which I didn't get a sorry for that one. As a trial team member I hope I have not violated any convenents of the team in this post. I have not received the club rule book yet, and don't want to misrepresent them by saying what team it is. :lol: I q'd bad, and still finished two positions ahead of my pole position. I realisticly could have finished a lot better. I guess part of it is my fault, not q'ing better. Bad me! Bad me!
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Verbal liberties

Post by bover907 »

There is a verbal liberties section in the Garage section.... That's the 'no holes barred' part of the forum. (at least as I understand it, and how I use it)
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

When have you ever let any forum stop you from venting Bover :lol:
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

gov wanan jump on practice server fer a bit with me? CUP SERIES
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Love your enthusiasm lol. I'm just catching up. Can't stay sry. May be on more next week.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

THANKS Lol
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

o boy this is going to be fun lol new rookies with a team will see how this works out lol
good luck to every one and i spacaly mean it to my new team lol
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Over a month later.........
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver