Is somebody in the real NASCAR World stealing my paint?

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.

Is somebody from the "real" NASCAR stealing my paint?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:10 pm

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes: 13

Petty43
League Member

Is somebody in the real NASCAR World stealing my paint?

Post by Petty43 »

Put some red on it. Sponsors in different spots, but with the same exact sponsors...hmmm. Let's ponder this shall we? So vote. Do you think they are watching? Heh Heh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Petty43
League Member

Re: Is somebody in the real NASCAR World stealing my paint?

Post by Petty43 »

if somebody could crop a photo of my red car to compare would be greatly appreciated. I can't figure it out. Thank you.
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

Looks like it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Better quit smoking that stuff so much! :lol:
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

I swear this has happened to me in the past as well... except it was DEI's #01 that stole the paint job with a different sponsor with my old car & number from a couple years ago...
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Well. Thanks to Jr for adding my paint. Oh and by the way. It's actually not something i painted. Jr did a wonderful job for me on this paint. Whipped it out (sorry speedy) in no time. So, actually they will have to deal with him, since he painted it. Thanks again for the paint jr. Looks like somebody noticed it. Heh Heh. See you on the track. Now if they are watching are they listening. Time to step down out the seat Kyle, run some tracks you like in COT, since the Nationwide series is not named after beer, run that, and start getting information you need. Be a team player man. Run the Nationwide Series. Let one of these drivers that have a contract up. Casey Mears? etc. to run the 45 COT car. I should be in charge of that place instead of you Zucker! Bobby Labonte just got a lot of money to stick around. Imagine. The 43 car not making the field because of this top 35 stuff. He's got the championship provisional, and is in a solid 22nd Place at the moment. The first thing i'd do is tell Kyle. Hey your out of the 45 car. We need an experienced driver to jump start our Nationwide team. Then looking into the future which is a 3 car team. Can try different drivers in the 45 Nationwide car to get their feet wet. Then have a 3rd COT car for Kyle and others rookies who don't want to get rid of their Rookie bumper status. I better stop. Heh Heh. Hopefully the time has come for me to be able to rub in everyone's face, for forgetting about the Petty's. It's why we be playing the game folks, and watching it on t.v. He is one of those people. We can't be the Toronto Blue Jays forever!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

If I saw one of my paints on a real car, I'd be flattered, and probably not fight it a bit. Wouldn't even have to brag. (except to my teddy bear, Rupert. lol)
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

I just think it is really cool that the paint im running looks like a Petty paint. It's awesome.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

bover907 wrote:If I saw one of my paints on a real car, I'd be flattered, and probably not fight it a bit. Wouldn't even have to brag. (except to my teddy bear, Rupert. lol)
lol the best show!
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Petty43 wrote:Well. Thanks to Jr for adding my paint. Oh and by the way. It's actually not something i painted. Jr did a wonderful job for me on this paint. Whipped it out (sorry speedy) in no time. So, actually they will have to deal with him, since he painted it. Thanks again for the paint jr. Looks like somebody noticed it. Heh Heh. See you on the track. Now if they are watching are they listening. Time to step down out the seat Kyle, run some tracks you like in COT, since the Nationwide series is not named after beer, run that, and start getting information you need. Be a team player man. Run the Nationwide Series. Let one of these drivers that have a contract up. Casey Mears? etc. to run the 45 COT car. I should be in charge of that place instead of you Zucker! Bobby Labonte just got a lot of money to stick around. Imagine. The 43 car not making the field because of this top 35 stuff. He's got the championship provisional, and is in a solid 22nd Place at the moment. The first thing i'd do is tell Kyle. Hey your out of the 45 car. We need an experienced driver to jump start our Nationwide team. Then looking into the future which is a 3 car team. Can try different drivers in the 45 Nationwide car to get their feet wet. Then have a 3rd COT car for Kyle and others rookies who don't want to get rid of their Rookie bumper status. I better stop. Heh Heh. Hopefully the time has come for me to be able to rub in everyone's face, for forgetting about the Petty's. It's why we be playing the game folks, and watching it on t.v. He is one of those people. We can't be the Toronto Blue Jays forever!

Huh? Petty ? :purplex: Not too sure what "(sorry speedy)" placed in that particular line in your post
was for. Sorry for what? My reply to your question of "Is somebody in the real Nascar world stealing my (your)paint?
was........ "Better quit smoking that stuff so much!". Which was my way of saying to you..................................
1.NO, they are not stealing your paint.
2.The Petty emblems on the 45 car are theirs, the sponsors are theirs,the small "sponsors stickers" on the red 41 car pictured in jrfan's post are one of several templates available online or altered variation of one done by jr.
3.The only thing "almost" alike about them is that they both are shaped similarly.
4.The painters are pros!
5.Are you serious? (sarcasm)
Don't get me wrong. Its an excellent paint job.(jr-nice job) So since I knew you were B S ing , I have a question...
Who are the bozos that answered "yes" to your poll? LOL :ezboardlaugh =D>
And if they are watching or listening.....My Trane paint is an original paint. It was my first. Its nothing special or even very good. Its bright crab apple green so it can be seen easily from far away. So.... Nascar guys. go ahead and steal it as I'm
sure the "real" company, Trane wouldn't mind the free advertising.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

A good and simple paint scheme indeed.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

I said sorry speedy for the line "whipped it out". Which is a reference to the "Guy Party" video. Heh Heh.