IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE??????

Schedule testing and tweaking sessions for upcoming league races.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE??????

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I know you all didn't go to the Bahamas at the same time, on vacation,drinking,and chasing the local pygmys.......WITHOUT
ME. :shock: ............DIDJA?..............This place is begining to remind me of Floyds' barber shop in Mayberry! :grin:
metall-jolly-roger2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE??????

Post by bmxtwins »

They left me behind too. Im out here after school---
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

hey speedy I have been here all day ... well at least from 11 a.m est I am still around get me on vent if ya can 8)
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

practice bgn or cup.......... :grin: .....CTS.. 8)
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

How bout today 8-9 pm EST time? No guranteses
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

What is/are guranteses? Is that some sort of Primal Monkey? :monkey2
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Lol "gurantees" sorry typo
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

you haev a lot of typos you need more edgimacation :lol:
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Yea I do lol. Maybe I should slow down instead of typing like lightning. Won't be as many typo's. Speedy and I might be on at 8pm tonight (est)
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

:roll:
Bmxtwins wrote:How bout today 8-9 pm EST time? No guranteses
Huh? :lol:

Petty43 wrote:What is/are guranteses? Is that some sort of Primal Monkey? :monkey2
ROFLMFAO at Petty.. :laf: :upsidown: :laf: :upsidown: :laf: :upsidown:
Bmxtwins wrote:Lol "gurantees" sorry typo
:nono :nono :nono Wrong!!!Do not pass go! Do not collect nothing!!
Bmxtwins wrote:Speedy and I might be on at 8pm tonight (est)
:whyme:

Hey, BMX.. wrong again... :argh Like I told ya before, I aint practicing with you NO MORE.. unless you bring them monkeys with you to help you spell. And type.... That was the deal!..remember? :badgrin:
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Hmm was that what you were saying? Couldn't understand it lol. Don't worry ill bring my spelling book next time. Wow no typo's this time.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Ya know, BMX... for someone who is on a race by race basis for acceptance in this league, you aren't making any new friends. My suggestion to you for at least the 12th time is shut your mouth and just drive. If no-one wants to practice with you, maybe theres a reason for that. Could it possibly be that you run a lap or two, then "i gotta go", then come back to just shoot the shit? I don't see how you are taking any of this seriously. I wouldn't be planning on running anytime soon. Less typing and more driving.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Reef wrote:Ya know, BMX... for someone who is on a race by race basis for acceptance in this league, you aren't making any new friends. My suggestion to you for at least the 12th time is shut your mouth and just drive. If no-one wants to practice with you, maybe theres a reason for that. Could it possibly be that you run a lap or two, then "i gotta go", then come back to just shoot the shit? I don't see how you are taking any of this seriously. I wouldn't be planning on running anytime soon. Less typing and more driving.
=D> =D>
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Reef wrote:Ya know, BMX... for someone who is on a race by race basis for acceptance in this league, you aren't making any new friends. My suggestion to you for at least the 12th time is shut your mouth and just drive. If no-one wants to practice with you, maybe theres a reason for that. Could it possibly be that you run a lap or two, then "i gotta go", then come back to just shoot the shit? I don't see how you are taking any of this seriously. I wouldn't be planning on running anytime soon. Less typing and more driving.
They type way to much in the middle of practicing, it's very annoying when that happens!! Online practice time is too precious for that kind of shit to happen. IMO
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

DaveO wrote:
They type way to much in the middle of practicing, it's very annoying when that happens!! Online practice time is too precious for that kind of shit to happen. IMO
=D>