Lowes race

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Lowes race

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I truly apologize to anyone I may have caused to wipe out. For some reason ,after i got Slammed by I dont know who and was sent sailing upwards and backwards,I got Booted out of race with a error that read on my desktop.."Wuauboot has caused an error in program blah,blah ,blah"(yes .spelled exactly that way..Wuauboot) it then popped me back in suddenly and I found myself against inside wall. I pitted and all seemed fine.I know now I shoulda hung it up then!But I was runnin fairly well, before I was sent sailing and had only lost a 1/2 lap and 10% damage to front spoiler.I was so pissed off and while I was trying to pull it back together lost sight of wildchild in my rearview for one sec and accidently ran him, own teammate, into the wall. I'm sorry bro :oops: .I shoulda just disconnected when the "Error" occurred. Another lesson learned. Sorry I ruined your race or anyone else's.I saved my replay, but dont even want to look at it.
Can anyone tell me what that error is? The "Wu" part makes me think Windows update which I dont have automatically set. I have to click on tools in toolbar to get to it. Later
tjwild
League Member

Re: Lowes race

Post by tjwild »

np bro u didnt ruined my race i did a good job of that at the start when i spune it and hit he wall going to the pits on the first pit i was trying so hard to get back up there i just keep missing my self up .
DusterLag
League Member

Re: Lowes race

Post by DusterLag »

re: wuauboot
Saturday, February 15, 2003 at 11:48 pm
Posted by Ms. Eagle (32527 messages posted)

Quote:
Windows Update Critical Update Notification. This will appear in your Task List
if you did a Windows Update at some stage and installed the "Critical Update Notification"
component. Do not walk, run to your
"Add/Remove Programs" icon in the Control Panel and immediately uninstall Microsoft
Windows Critical Updates Notification.

Recommendation :
It is best that you simply do a Windows Update once every two or three months, say,
and only at times when you do not require your PC urgently in the following 24 hours!
Finally, quite aside from the above, WUCRTUPD is also sometimes responsible for illegal
operations, 3-seconds mouse freezes, WULOADER error messages, and Invalid Page Faults
in KERNEL32. Have we said enough ?

End Quote.... from below site:

Answers that Work

Carol

Follow This!
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver