Computer Help!

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
Reef
League Member

Re: Computer Help!

Post by Reef »

warp
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

yes its warp in the game didnt do that befor till i did that AT&T now im back on my cable again and its still warps
and i did a system restore becoulse i couldnt get the AT&T cd down out of the computer
now its gone but got warp
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

goto www.pcpitstop.com and run their internet speed tests at least, best bet is to run full range of tests. This will show you your upload, download, packet loss among other things.
I run the full system test at least once a month to see if anything changes.

Do you know what your ISP is providing for speeds? Contact them and ask, that way you can determine if your are close to par or not.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Wild...if none of these prior suggestions work,try saving all your setups and replays ,or anyother things u want to save from cts and uninstall Cts. If there is no way to uninstall using an uninsatll program,Delete Cts directory,run diskclean to rid temp files,restart computer and reinstall Cts . You may need to download Cts zip from Nhrl downloads section 1st if u dont already have a copy saved on your computer. Then after you reinstall it go into game , go to Richmond,go to garage, so it will show "Richmond" in the setups when u go to C:\program files\Hasbro interactive\Nascar Heat\CTS\setups.Then u can insert your saved setups from Richmond.You do this for all tracks you have Cts setups saved for.Hopefully this will eliminate any warping do to incorrect ghostcar files or what not.Make sure u either save the Carxxx.tex files in Cts main directory 1st, or you will have to redownload everyones .Tex files again.Its possible the file i sent u for sound is interferring .,
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

its all good i got it fixed