I just had to!

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

I just had to!

Post by SpeedyExiter »

AZ879_1x1.gif
NFC west Division champs..... Onto the playoffs with the Best receiving Corp in the league.Boldin,Breaston, and Fitzgerald
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bover907
League Administrator

Re: I just had to!

Post by bover907 »

turn off the outline layer, that's why you have grey where the pieces of the truck come together.....
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

not bad looking
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

thx bover....now if i can only figure out where i put the original ,what its name is,and/or how to reverse the merging of all the layers and such!....DOH !

I guess i could just spray white over the grey lines on it.... :shock:
EDIT: The way the Cards are playing , I might not want to be seen anywhere near that truck!! :oops: :oops:
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Go Vikings! :lol:
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Rookiesrock wrote:Go Vikings! :lol:
I agree!! I have been a Vikings fan since I got a Vikings football helmet for Xmas in !969 when I was 7.Vikes lost to the Chiefs a few weeks later but was I sold on the Vikes.proceeded to watch them lose 3 more, all badly.Thouhgt they were finally gonna get it,and along came wildcard Atlanta in Championship game in early 90's and Vikes never even got to the dance!
Mean while , the Cards came slinking in to AZ, stinking up the place for so long, ya had to start cheering them on for the heck of it! Always they disapointed.We were gonna send em to Oakland at one time, and get an expansion team! Bidwell
is a cheapskate!Front Office management is awful! 2nd oldest team in NFL history and worth the 2nd least!! Go Vikes! Go Cards! I might get a winner this year out of 2 of 'em. ... OR :doubt: not.. ........sigh
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Rookiesrock wrote:Go Vikings! :lol:
Hey, I'll admit I am a Vikings fan this week. The Eagles need them to beat Atlanta. :wink:
SpeedyExiter wrote:thx bover....now if i can only figure out where i put the original ,what its name is,and/or how to reverse the merging of all the layers and such!....DOH !:
If you used Paintshop pro, the default save format is *.pspimage so you could do a search for *.psp* and see what all comes up. If you use photoshop, search *.psd

If you never saved it..... well there's a lesson learned for future painting reference. Alaways save ur layered paint file before saveing it as a merged image.... Also, you don't have to go thru the step of merging the image manually, Paint programs automatically merge your saved TGA file.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Thx, Bov....I found it just like u said,and I did actually save it,Found 2 of the same paint named differently. Still, I'm gonna
hold off on posting the .tex, see what happens In the snow/and /or rain in New England.may have to add some things to the truck!!! You know, Curt has a lot of pride,has stated he has 3 of the best recievers he's ever thrown a ball at right now,And a Big road win ,may just nail down the MVP this year. maybe better that the cards got there worst game out of the way.Got 5 starters to Pro Bowl. and 2 more as backups. most starters off one team this year.another team sending 8 players but only 4 starting. If the cards start stinking up the Place again. I can always drive a purple people eaters truck....lol
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

No matter What the Eagles do the remainder of the season, I will be driving an eagle's COT this february. That, and a Phillies car.

I stopped driving my Eagles car in Mid 05, because I figured I was being a jinx.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Post by RoushFenway9916 »

Hey, nobody can call me a Bandwagon fan... not running around with a Purdue University truck. I have had to live through some pretty crappy years recently.
Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Oh yeah. the Late 80's and 90's were dreadful as an Eagle's fan. Past three years haven't been spactacular either.

You know, the Cards used to be an NFC East team, before they moved to Phoenix.

BTW... congrats on winning the division. Get to the second round and beat the Giants!

I'll be pulling for the cards, because I hate the panthers and the giants.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

see bover, even mentioning that you were going to once again pilot a philadelphia eagles car caused them to fall apart against the lowsy redskins. i was happy though, gave my boys some hope again... now its head to head, cowboys/ eagles to get the cowboys into the playoffs. i have a feeling the eagles will have it all together this sunday though. please quickly post your eagles paint so maybe, just maybe my team can make it into the playoffs... and play "the worst playoff team i've ever seen" (terry bradshaw referring to the cardinals ).. hahaa
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

If the Eagles do back into the playoffs, they don't friggin deserve it! My God, they pissed me off so much Sunday!

What a sorry job of coaching and playing! Uggghhhh!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

well, we are both in the same boat... the cowboys and the eagles were the two nfc teams picked to go into the superbowl.. if they didnt predict one, it was the other.. now look at both of them.. if you were pissed about the redskins, imagine what was said here with the ravens running 160 yards on 2 consecutive plays, each time after dallas pulled within 2 and just needed a stop to get the ball back. so, as far as that goes.. neither of them is really deserving, but you just have to get in i suppose.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Did you know,Gsx....of the 8 teams the Cards beat, only one of them has a winning record! DALLAS!.I don't think the Cards will be making reservations for the Superbowl, But I don't think their ready to throw in the towel! They were one of the Highest scoring teams this year ,until the Giants game here in Phx, which was follwed by a trouncing in Philly,then the mistakes against Minnesota, and top it off with whatever u want to call that thing in New England.Seattle
coming here to try and add to the Cards Misery,TOO! Cards have gotta alot of frustration built up! If , and I agree, they probably are done as far as the Playoffs go,But If they get over those 4 whippings,and get it together, Some a one is a gonna get their ass a beat, i dont know who but some a one is a gonna get it!......LOL ( remeber everybody said the Pats would win it all, lastyear. ) Besides T.B. is a bald boob,from Louisiana!
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

dallas is lulling ever other team into a false sense of security. they think, oh, its just the cowboys this week, we barely even need to practice :lol: then all of the sudden, the world champs look like bumbling fools on the national stage, the highest scoring offense looks like the lions, the steel curtain looks like a wet paper bag, i could go on.... you get the point, it is all an elaborate scheme figured up by jerry jones :lol: (that is what im trying to convince myself anyways :shock: )
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

gsxr1000k5 wrote:see bover, even mentioning that you were going to once again pilot a philadelphia eagles car caused them to fall apart against the lowsy redskins. i was happy though, gave my boys some hope again... now its head to head, cowboys/ eagles to get the cowboys into the playoffs. i have a feeling the eagles will have it all together this sunday though. please quickly post your eagles paint so maybe, just maybe my team can make it into the playoffs... and play "the worst playoff team i've ever seen" (terry bradshaw referring to the cardinals ).. hahaa
Well,unfortunately,GSX,there's no Atlanta Falcon's fans around for me to razz, but one thing is for sure,T.B is eating some bird about now,..CROW..that is :lol: LMAO. i geuss Atlanta wasn't everything that everyone thought they were.Cause they in the desert now,stranded ,I might add! Way to Go, Cards. (posted with 4:15 to go 4th Q) az-30 atl -24)Its still a done deal!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Yes, the Cards did do a good job disposing of the falcons. Congrats.

I must say I was rooting for the Chargers at the end of that game, and they scored convincingly against the colt's D in overtime. Screw field goals! I was dissapointed that they didn't go for the 4th and 1 but hey, it proved to be the right move.

As for my Eagles... I do kind of have to retract what I said after the redskins game. The way they played against Dallas was a blast to watch, and Dallas TRULY should be ashamed of themselves after that one. I can't wait until 4:00 tomorrow... even though I'll be at work. That game will be rockin!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image